Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I would stan a character for his powerlevel that would be Akainu, killed the MC's brother by magmafist in a series where nobody die in the present and took half the face of the world strongest man, savage af:steef:
idc if he's strongest or not @ wankers, still most lethal motherfucker in the series :bamathink::bamathink::bamathink::steef:

But here’s the thing, if Sanji also got better actual fights I’d like him more as a character as well, that’s why I prefer Zoro. Pre timeskip Sanji had spectacular fights and that’s why I liked him back then. Now in post he’s missing that. I don’t give a rats ass about what he cooks and who he nosebleeds for
Yea pre timeskip Sanji and the strawhats had all those fights because nearly every arc was Major, Arlong Park, Alabasta,Skypiea, Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, How many arcs like those do we have post timeskip?

Jay D will try to politically run away from hate.

He was actually a wild one after the last chapter. People won't forgive this quickly. It's not that he got hype about Sanji but he get toxic at some points.
Mans said Sanji fighting Kaido :gokulaugh:but he made videos crying about Sanji not getting shine so I think it was his insecurities or sadness speaking out loud

F

Fallen Prince

But here’s the thing, if Sanji also got better actual fights I’d like him more as a character as well, that’s why I prefer Zoro. Pre timeskip Sanji had spectacular fights and that’s why I liked him back then. Now in post he’s missing that. I don’t give a rats ass about what he cooks and who he nosebleeds for
Same feeling.Oda has side tracked focusing to much on kidd, law who has been constantly been hyped .
He bring way to many side characters .

Status
Not open for further replies.