Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the first time too that Zoro has shown lack of interest in a Calamity. Here Law's tripping out because Jack is coming and Zoro's like bro chill. First Jack, now Queen.

And yet for all of Law's worry, the only people I seen training this arc is Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro will have a major role in finishing Kaido AND will have 1vs1 maybe multiple since this is a war, I'm still think Zoro vs King though because of King being a labeled swordsmen, but hey there is evidence for Sanji too, up in the air on that one.

This isn't the first time too that Zoro has shown lack of interest in a Calamity. Here Law's tripping out because Jack is coming and Zoro's like bro chill. First Jack, now Queen.

And yet for all of Law's worry, the only people I seen training this arc is Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro will have a major role in finishing Kaido AND will have 1vs1 maybe multiple since this is a war, I'm still think Zoro vs King though because of King being a labeled swordsmen, but hey there is evidence for Sanji too, up in the air on that one.
Now that I think about it, I think Law has been grumpier than Zoro in this arc, even though Zoro seems to usually be known as the grumpy one.

Why are everyone calling Jinbe,Zoro and Luffy as the new monster trio and Jinbe being the right hand while Zoro being the left ?

Sanji very clearly is in front of Jinbe and he is the only one together with Zoro and Luffy to get an individual speech bubble here.
It'd just Zoro's fans with their hate. I don't understand why they did not want to accept that Sanji always portrayed slightly below Zoro? In their mind Zoro is mile ahead of Sanji. I am not Sanji's fans but I acknowledge Sanji is hella strong just like Jinbe and Zoro

Man, it's not about worrying about 1 Calamity. Law doesn't want blow their cover to the Beast Pirates. If Kaido found out, it was game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.