Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Killer and Kid were fighting all in the new world. And they fought 1 yonko and two yonko crews. If you hype Killer, you hype the Grandmaster.:kayneshrug:
Attempting to jump to Yonko and being one shotted by Rockstar and getting you arm cut by Roo don't make you YC2.

Kidd is dumb for going straight into NW.

Oi lads I've been writing a manga based on one piece, I don't usually self promote bc self confidence issues. But if any of you are interested in having a geez y'all should let me know. Not often I get at least the offer to show actual one piece fans what I do 😂😂 Soz for that continue on

Attempting to jump to Yonko and being one shotted by Rockstar and getting you arm cut by Roo don't make you YC2.

Kidd is dumb for going straight into NW.
Training with new world level fodder by himself would be effective but not as effective as training with Animals with the help of Rayleigh.

He didn't undergo any special training and yet is stronger than Zoro who trained with MIHAWK for 2 years.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Training with new world level fodder by himself would be effective but not as effective as training with Animals with the help of Rayleigh.

He didn't undergo any special training and yet is stronger than Zoro who trained with MIHAWK for 2 years.
I know man chill. I mostly joke about stuff like this.

For me, Kidd is what Luffy would look like without PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.