• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panel for that?

Here's full scan. I didn't see what you're talking about.
Here it is.
They also take out one of the numbers in the process, by crashing into it.
We seen a number right underneath them as they are falling. The next scene shows a huge impact.

In the final scene we don't see that number anymore.

We see the silhouette of King, Queen, and the other two numbers.

N

NeutralWatcher

and you don't think the number who just now got introduced will get up fine?
We have seen BM's durability so it's expected that she'll get up fine.

Number that Franky shot makes his first appearance in this chapter and he is down from Franky's attack just like that. Oda clearly doesn't have any intention to hype this number durability rather hype Franky's beam attack.

We have seen BM's durability so it's expected that she'll get up fine.

Number that Franky shot makes his first appearance in this chapter and he is down from Franky's attack just like that. Oda clearly doesn't have any intention to hype this number durability rather hype Franky's beam attack.
I mean, you can clearly see the number got angry expression on his face meaning he isn't down...

Number falls from Franky's attack. Nothing to do with Luffy and Zoro crashing into the number. They even don't come in contact with number Franky shot
You are wrong.
Take a look at this post.
They also take out one of the numbers in the process, by crashing into it.
On the first page we see the number that Frankie shot standing next to other number. His face and covered in dirt and smoke. If you look directly above him you see Luffy and Zoro falling down, heading directly towards him.

On the second page we see Frankie transforming but he never attacks the number again. We then see a huge impact involving the number that Frankie shot earlier. Where did that impact come from? It came from Luffy and Zoro. They were falling down directly towards the number so they would have created an impact landing on him.

N

NeutralWatcher

You are wrong.

On the first page we see the number that Frankie shot standing next to other number. His face and covered in dirt and smoke. If you look directly above him you see Luffy and Zoro falling down, heading directly towards him.

On the second page we see Frankie transforming but he never attacks the number again. We then see a huge impact involving the number that Frankie shot earlier. Where did that impact come from? It came from Luffy and Zoro. They were falling down directly towards the number so they would have created an impact landing on him.
Panel please. You're assuming Luffy and Zoro come in contact with number lol. What's this Franky downplay?

I mean, you can clearly see the number got angry expression on his face meaning he isn't down...
Some OP characters look like that when they're down

You wanna make a bet that the gifter will get up fine?
Not interested. I prefer to wait next chapter. For now I think he's down.

You are wrong.

The impact came from the number falling down. Franky took out the number. Luffy and Zoro did not even touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.