Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fought Drake, then Apoo came and Zoro with Drake fighting Apoo. We have spoken about spoilers, may i go back to my precious "headcannon"?:memehm:
You know that there are other things in spoilers too not just zoro stuff
I still waiting for more so i can gaze what is really going on
Zoro vs drake could be a joke or comedy fight
Post automatically merged:

Also jack being deafeated is still a mystery
I need panels

how the fuck Sanji saving Momo which is saving ONE PIECE and tanking King full zoan form attack is not done anything yet.
Read one piece
First calm down.

I don't know if I will call that saving one piece but okay. It's not like the calamities were getting ready to execute him and he was on the time limit.

I'm talking about ever since the SH have gathered together. I'm excited that P1 showed up but disappointing Sanji still has done nothing compared to the rest of the straw hats.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
First calm down.

I don't know if I will call that saving one piece but okay. It's not like the calamities were getting ready to execute him and he was on the time limit.

I'm talking about ever since the SH have gathered together. I'm excited that P1 showed up but disappointing Sanji still has done nothing compared to the rest of the straw hats.
Do you even know what "Kozuki" really means to Wano people? lol
saving "Kozuki" is saving One Piece.
this Punk Hazard - Wano arc is about "Kozuki" thing.

First calm down.

Dude you know that sanji clash with King not long ago
Oda whats to show what other SHs can do too
Not just M3

Do you even know what "Kozuki" really means to Wano people? lol
saving "Kozuki" is saving One Piece.
this Punk Hazard - Wano arc is about "Kozuki" thing.
Like I said before I wouldn't call that saving one piece because he's not one piece. If that's the case then shinobu is the most important person in one piece right now. Why aren't all of the SH rotecting them?

You mean earlier when he was yelling that he didn't want to die when he was facing King. Sanji is better than that. I'm just ready to see his rematch with P1.

N

NeutralWatcher

First calm down.

Beating Wadatsumi in FI.
Saving Tashigi in PH.
Saving SH from Doflamingo in Dressrosa.
Saving citizens from Page One rampage.
Saving Nami, Robin and Shinobu from Drake and Hawkin.
Saving Momonosuke from King.
Freeing Germa from Perospero candy and as result Germa paid the debt by saving SH after Luffy fight with Katakuri.
Saving Thousand Sunny from giant genie Daifuku.

Like I said before I wouldn't call that saving one piece because he's not one piece. If that's the case then shinobu is the most important person in one piece right now. Why aren't all of the SH rotecting them?

You mean earlier when he was yelling that he didn't want to die when he was facing King. Sanji is better than that. I'm just ready to see his rematch with P1.
Why should Sanji fight Page One again when Sanji without DJ and CoA already humiliated him? RS Sanji without DJ and CoA murked any Flying Fighter.

they even against Zoro vs Orochi when its clearly in THE MANGA (if they read One Piece), Zoro have a grudge against Orochi because of Yasuie thing.
Oden has a grudge on Orochi too because of Toki :cheers:

The parallel is strong here! Both have grudge on Orochi and both wanted to kill Kaidou. Zoro will finish what Oden couldn't.

ZKK! GOAT! :finally::finally:

ok dude said what you want, i dont want to lose IQ here. you even said

"Like I said before I wouldn't call that saving one piece because he's not one piece.
If that's the case then shinobu is the most important person in one piece right now. Why aren't all of the SH rotecting them?"
Kozuki Shinobu?
You're right I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you simply because I want Sanji to have some interaction and have a word to say about Drake wanting to join their group.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Beating Wadatsumi in FI.
Saving Tashigi in PH.
Freeing Germa from Perospero candy and as result Germa paid the debt by saving SH after Luffy fight with Katakuri.

Why should Sanji fight Page One again when Sanji without DJ and CoA already humiliated him? RS Sanji without DJ and CoA murked any Flying Fighter.
How is doing no damage and running away with page one standing there perfectly fine humiliating page one ?

Beating Wadatsumi in FI.
Saving Tashigi in PH.

I'm talking about the current war. If you don't understand that that's your only shortcoming.

He couldn't hurt P1 or put him down. Their battle in ended before there was a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.