Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this nonsense?

Monster trio refers to the three strongest strawhat pirates. So Luffy will always be part of monster trio.
Its just ridiculous , None of the shit Jimbei has done with the crew is shit Sanji would even do......why would Sanji save samurai from a spiking club? Why would he care about X Drake joining the crew? Sanjis never shown any type of interest in shit like that. People are forgetting how these characters act.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Bro i have my own theories on this... I think Linlin maybe actually only ate the semla. Dressrosa shows more than just Law's ability has an extra move you can do if you sacrifice your life.

I think the Soru Soru no mi's ultimate ability is that you sacrifice your own life to take bodily possession of another human being, and Carmel took over Mom's body. Big Mom = Mother Carmel but Big. O-lin in Wano is like, literally the same personality as the little kid Linlin from Elbaf, with no development or change. She's a child's brain in Big Mom's body, who never aged a day since Carmel took her body over. Remember the first time O-lin shows up is after Big Mom is completely submerged in seawater, deactivating her/Carmel's Devil Fruit powers. Then Queen knocks Linlin out and Big Mom can retake control.

I think what might have happened that day is Carmel got the party set up, sold most of the kids to CP-0, then either they wanted the kids for free or they refused to take Linlin, a conflict arose, and they started busting out rokushiki moves to kill any witnesses. Carmel says fuck it and discorporates then possesses Mom and starts trying to murder the agents/drive them off. One of them manages to give her a wallop on the head, knocks her out, Linlin wakes back up eating semla and doesnt remember anything. Streusen comes over, starts being a groomer, and then sometime soon after that, Carmel regained control and started building her criminal empire and reverse harem.

Trust me doggies Big Mom is going to light up a cigarette soon and shit is going to get REAL.
I support this theory! :fullmom:

Status
Not open for further replies.