Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just saying there’s no need for people to get mad in here at each other over a comment that doesn’t even pertain to them. If a person makes a comment saying “Zoro takes an L by gifters,” that’s their perogative. Doesn’t mean that somebody should take it personal and insult them either. We just got to chill out as a community.
This is a good message, took me awhile to understand and then laugh at the trolls

I’m just saying there’s no need for people to get mad in here at each other over a comment that doesn’t even pertain to them. If a person makes a comment saying “Zoro takes an L by gifters,” that’s their perogative. Doesn’t mean that somebody should take it personal and insult them either. We just got to chill out as a community.
Zoro takes an L by gifters wasnt the comment though, if that was the comment the outcome would be different. Also there is another thread that is also addressing ways to decrease toxicity.

Np mate.

If someone's getting accused, they should at least be accused for something that they're guilty for. Not for something that simply isn't true.
Also been another thread on addressing toxicity because a lot of people have complained about it, but finding the middle groud is difficult. Another issue is that we tend to discuss the problem in depth instead of the solutions in depth.

I never said that you didn’t, I honestly don’t even know your history on the subject, all I said was that we should make sure we treat it the same. My whole problem started with the person I originally replied to, never you, thank you for facilitating good conversation.
I moved over the convo to the other thread, at the same time I also understand the spamming the last 50 pages because everyone is united in being sad and upset we dont have images

@T.D.A
It is kinda weird, I believe that the Arabic Providers had their own provider or they getting himself the chapters.
And now one time the usually Koreon dude can´t post the summary and pictures, surprise surprise all the providers with we know from Twitter hasn´t the chapter too. That is kinda fishy and let me ask more like if they really get the chapters or did they just steal the content from the Koroen/japan dude and "sell" it as their own source on twitter?
It is kinda weird that we don´t even have a simple provider, last week we had 4-5 if we count the arabics and now nobody can share it well MHA even get shown up?

Status
Not open for further replies.