Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers look good for this chapter and despite being initially confused by Zoro/Jinbe/Franky's stances, some good posts here helped clear that up. Other than that, I had to skim a lot of pages in an attempt to look for spoilers and answers to my confusion above. It was tedious, but worth it thankfully. I can't wait for the panels, and honestly I've always enjoyed Kin'emon so it's great to see him being cool again!!

ALSO, I'm glad we're seeing Apoo again since he's been gone a while. He's a pretty funny guy - still waiting on his devil fruit name revealation though...

Zoro - Ultimate alpha male, with qualities of a King, of a leader, makes people follow him, even makes an admiral follow him, impresses strongest of the strong, has only cried twice in his life, has high moral compass, always level headed, utmost determination and greatest will power in the series

Sanji - Ultimate beta male, with daddy issues, won't kick beautiful women but would kick ugly women double standards, fake SIMPing nearly cost Nico Robin his life, lost his man hood during the training, has spent entirety of his post Training journey taking Ls.

Which one is better character between these two?
I pick a looser over a serial killer who killed people for food all the way. Nevermind strength because we can train. A serial killer is not good for moral value. Plus I pick a looser all the way compared to a self proclaimed two thousand people strength when the captain acknowledged a looser is one thousand people strength.

Luffy gets speed/reaction(FS), durability(seastone training), stamina(advanced ryuo/seastone training) and attack power-up(advanced haki) to fight yonko.

Sanji gets durability(RS), speed(RS), attack(RS) and invisibility(RS) buff.

Zoro get nerfs and a ryuo precision skill that supposed to kill him to fight a yonko. Oda is nerfing the Grandmaster so he doesn't just one-shot the Yonkos. That means Zoro's durability, speed, attack power, destructive capability, is all Top Tier like I've already proven. Oda tried to nerf/kill Zoro with Enma but the Grandmaster is the GOAT. Such things will not stop him.:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I pick a looser over a serial killer who killed people for food all the way. Nevermind strength because we can train. A serial killer is not good for moral value. Plus I pick a looser all the way compared to a self proclaimed two thousand people strength when the captain acknowledged a looser is one thousand people strength.
Sanji is a piece of shit
He didnt help the kids for any reason other than simping nami
He told jinbe to kill himself once again simping for nami

Sanji is a piece of shit
He didnt help the kids for any reason other than simping nami
He told jinbe to kill himself once again simping for nami
No fact more bullshit. A serial killer who kill people for food. Need to be paid for saving a kid and a lady. Kill people just to take their sake. A master who sliced/cut your captain when your captain trying to save his brother. A person who doesn't know how to get home. Doesn't give shit about other people trouble for Nami to interfere (vivi case). The person doubt Robin in water seven and many more.

Now that a shitty character... :cheers:

Zoro - Ultimate alpha male, with qualities of a King, of a leader, makes people follow him, even makes an admiral follow him, impresses strongest of the strong, has only cried twice in his life, has high moral compass, always level headed, utmost determination and greatest will power in the series

Sanji - Ultimate beta male, with daddy issues, won't kick beautiful women but would kick ugly women double standards, fake SIMPing nearly cost Nico Robin his life, lost his man hood during the training, has spent entirety of his post Training journey taking Ls.

Which one is better character between these two?
This is just pathetic at this point.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No fact more bullshit. A serial killer who kill people for food. Need to be paid for saving a kid and a lady. Kill people just to take their sake. A master who sliced/cut your captain when your captain trying to save his brother. A person who doesn't know how to get home. Doesn't give shit about other people trouble for Nami to interfere (vivi case). The person doubt Robin in water seven and many more.

Now that a shitty character... :cheers:
A person who fed his own sick mom garbage and basically killed her.
Who failed his dad
Cost his stand in dad a leg
Had no ambition or balls to pursue his dream and has given it up or substituted it for nonsense
Told jinbe kill himself
Only saved kids because hes a simp
Cried outside a childs bedroom after trying to marry said child but overheard he got done over by her. Etc
Post automatically merged:

i would like you to go to a children hospital and “save” them because they don’t want to be there
What the fuck are you on about. They were begging to be saved they begged nami to help and if she wasnt there sanji wouldnt have done anything cause he would have had noone simp over. Mind you they were kids and we know sanji tries marry them

Status
Not open for further replies.