Status
Not open for further replies.
Each Strawhat has their speciality. Nami is great at buttering a sucker up while Zoro can tame the most disobedient of swords. If you don't think Zoro doesn't have the willpower to wield Napoleon, then you're wrong, and that's honestly a shame.
If you mean picking up Napoleon and taming it sure. I thought you meant overpowering a direct attack from BM wielding Napoleon. Cheers

If 106.101 gets images so earlier, does this mean he is somewhere higher in the chain, possibly on the printing or shounen jump team itself??
He has some relation with someone from the Shounen jump since he usually says 'my source told me...' and that source told him a spoiler 2 weeks earlier the release of the jump(there was a sj break)and the spoiler was correct(I think it was the chapter when Queen said that he wanted to kill someone)

Chapter 991: Let me die (Kin'emon phrase at the end)

- Luffy convince on X-Drake proposal, other SH members Jinbei, Zoro, and Franky denied it
- Zoro confronted X-Drake they fight, suddenly Apoo appears and attack the gang X-Drake and Zoro block Apoo attack
- Inu and Neko Sulong appears in the teaser
- Luffy and X-drake talk about the alliance between him and the Marine
- Prospero talking about BM, BM is in an angry mood and wants to take SH heads
- Marco left at the entrance
- Ship entering the Wano and it is WB remnants and attack BM pirates
- Jack got defeated lying on the ground but not sure if he is defeated already

What strongest attack?:choppawhat:

Sanji went 1v2 against two Supernova captains.
Zoro got one shot by a nerfed underling of a supernova captain.
In this chapter it is reinforced where a Drake who isn’t trying to hurt the SHs can stalemate Zoro.

Oda is making the gap clear.

Weak. Just like. Zoro.
Drake was bodying Sanji in his slowest form. Read the manga instead of making your own fanfic

Chapter 991: Let me die (Kin'emon phrase at the end)

- Luffy convince on X-Drake proposal, other SH members Jinbei, Zoro, and Franky denied it
- Zoro confronted X-Drake they fight, suddenly Apoo appears and attack the gang X-Drake and Zoro block Apoo attack
- Inu and Neko Sulong appears in the teaser
- Luffy and X-drake talk about the alliance between him and the Marine
- Prospero talking about BM, BM is in an angry mood and wants to take SH heads
- Marco left at the entrance
- Ship entering the Wano and it is WB remnants and attack BM pirates
- Jack got defeated lying on the ground but not sure if he is defeated already
Confirmed???

Imagine Appo cutted Zoro once again in this chapter, case there no reason why LOL master would team up with Drake, especially when he few moments before he was all against drake

Status
Not open for further replies.