Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday and tuesday is a holiday in Japan, so maybe thats affect the wsj leaks too.
but the weird thing is, we already had a Cover Page and TOC for this week WSJ.
The thing is the provider has the scan, but because there are multiple providers one of them must have been caught. And when that happens, providers wait for things to cool down before sending spoilers. Because its likely if they caught one while in transit, they will be on high alert for the others on the internet.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The thing is the provider has the scan, but because there are multiple providers one of them must have been caught. And when that happens, providers wait for things to cool down before sending spoilers. Because its likely if they caught one while in transit, they will be on high alert for the others on the internet.
idk about "getting caught" thing.
but its weird when the leakers already show cover page and TOC for this week WSJ.
the worst scenario, we will not have image spoilers until tommorrow or until raw scans released.

Its like they patrol only when someone gets caught.
Post automatically merged:

idk about "getting caught" thing.
but its weird when the leakers already show cover page and TOC for this week WSJ.
the worst scenario, we will not have image spoilers until tommorrow or until raw scans released.
Well I was told providers are likely caught in transit when they are sneaking the content.
Post automatically merged:

I really don't understand how WSJ works, i always thought that people buy it and after that they can do whatever you want with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.