Status
Not open for further replies.
This state literally confirm one thing for sure, most "provider" are just getting their source from 1-2 guys who rather post the spoiler/picture, the rest just share it but in the case,if these two didn't post anything all other providers also don't share anything. We would kinda fucked up if these 1-2 guys get caught up.

Not once have I deferred from that fact at all. I said it multiple times that they would be out 12 hours ago and I was flat out wrong... like just wrong

If pics do come out, it would be in 12-14 hours there's no chance of pics coming out before then
Hey you're not being attacked. Just saying, ragging on post quality right now is tough.

The fights so far haven't been exchanges, just one hitters. Finally it doesn't sound like the drip from a snail's tit, but now our spoilers are, ironically

Hey you're not being attacked. Just saying, ragging on post quality right now is tough.

The fights so far haven't been exchanges, just one hitters. Finally it doesn't sound like the drip from a snail's tit, but now our spoilers are, ironically
Expectation from a majority of forum was a spoiler drop 10-12 hours ago and now that there's nothing, it's now basically most people spamming to get some sort of action going in this thread

This state literally confirm one thing for sure, most "provider" are just getting their source from 1-2 guys who rather post the spoiler/picture, the rest just share it but in the case,if these two didn't post anything all other providers also don't share anything. We would kinda fucked up if these 1-2 guys get caught up.
We fucked up right now and they not caught up supposedly

Status
Not open for further replies.