Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and Zoro are both bad characters, full stop. I'm not trolling.
Post automatically merged:

I'm literally not baiting. I genuinely think neither Zoro or Sanji is a good character.
This is not the thread where we discuss characters, if they are good or bad. This is place where we discuss Sanji vs Zolo, khmm I mean chapter and spoilers, right

someone not reading the manga
Turn off your fanboying for like a good 5 minutes. Zoro has been bland and uninteresting pretimeskip. It's literally his arc right now but nothing significant has happened with regard to his character. Sanji's gag has been taken wayyyyy too far, he used the raid suit wayyyy to casually and I genuinely don't think any other aspect of his character has felt all that significant, which sucks.

Power wise, they're both so weak that why would you even care?

Not only do I not think they're fighting commanders, I'm not even sure if they're going to get ANY extended fights this arc.

Turn off your fanboying for like a good 5 minutes. Zoro has been bland and uninteresting pretimeskip. It's literally his arc right now but nothing significant has happened with regard to his character. Sanji's gag has been taken wayyyyy too far, he used the raid suit wayyyy to casually and I genuinely don't think any other aspect of his character has felt all that significant, which sucks.

Sanjis a great character man, and I’m a Zoro fan, Zoro has no character. He only loves Luffy and sake. But Zoro the goat

@nik87 @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Sentinel @playa4321 remember the days when OPlers kept underestimating Pica just because he has funny voice?
When OPlers debating the nonsensical of Jack and Veterans / Flying Six are all above Pica?

Haha now the samurai who pissed his pants when Pica went rampage, ended up not only cutting Yonko Kaido's named attack but also injuring his mouth.

"But but DR Kinemon wasn't serious when he faced Pica"
Yeah right. As if a man carrying 20 years of revenge wasn't serious when about to get flattened..

Why do you read manga? Not all 5 year olds can fully analyse images with little to no text and come out with the correct knowledge lol

@nik87 @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Sentinel @playa4321 remember the days when OPlers kept underestimating Pica just because he has funny voice?
When OPlers debating the nonsensical of Jack and Veterans / Flying Six are all above Pica?

Haha now the samurai who pissed his pants when Pica went rampage, ended up not only cutting Yonko Kaido's named attack but also injuring his mouth.

Yeah right. As if a man carrying 20 years of revenge wasn't serious when about to get flattened..
Pica >= Vergo but no one wants to admit that bc then Zoro would look better. He was disrespected solely bc of his voice

Pica is trash, chill man...G2 Luffy was enough for him lol

Id wait for someone to ask oda about that in a sbs before you sound so confident. Luffy had to use gear third and armament to break a fucking boat lol

Pica deadass loses to Pacifista. Moria > Pica and it's strongly implied that Moria got taken out by Pacista after marineford.
Bro 😂 do you cum directly into your eyes before reading one piece or something?

Pica >= Vergo but no one wants to admit that bc then Zoro would look better. He was disrespected solely bc of his voice
Err, Pica >> Vergo. The one that is ~ Vergo is DFless Pica. Both have Fullbody Haki afterall.
But yeah, Vergo / DFless Pica > Veterans.

It is All out Pica > Jack > Vergo / DFless Pica > Veterans / Flying Six.

"But but Flying Six stomps vergo!!"
Lmao as if a group that will get defeated by Usopp / Nami is stronger than someone who bodied Smoker, Tashigi and Sanji, and broke Smoker's seastone jitte with his haki bamboo.

Yeah you're supposed to end your sentence with lol after saying jokes.

Spoiler: The Yonko and their crews aren't that strong.

bUt kAiDo cAlLeD doFfY wEaK

Yeah, and Croc thought he could beat Whitebeard. Most pirates are fucking idiots and have their heads up their asses. Stop taking their stupid bias into account.

Not liking Zoro and Sanji is not the same as not liking One Piece.
Don't assume things too far beyond what you literally read chief.
That's irl headcanon.
They ain't weak tho, and their characters still have more development than ussop, franky etc. Yes franky, ussop etc are getting a few feats but they ain't good characters if following your ideology. I don't like sanji but love zoro and I cam even say you're wrong about fuckin sanji at least 😂 (talking about character development, that character zoro is developing into a bit of a beast yeee)

Status
Not open for further replies.