Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is he was that kind of guy....
To answer my question from your POV

In your opinion was Kinemon willing to die or get squash for the sake of acting?

My POV In the manga it was very clear that he was scared of Pica, and didnt even attempt to cut the stone, i.e no he did not know zoro was coming and Kin had the same reaction Usopp did when they saw pica

Huh? You think there's a universal definition of "good character" that people just automatically ascribe to?

No. There isn't.

If you were here 10 or so chapters ago, people were ranking "Favourite Tobi Roppo" based off their designs and one or two lines of dialogue. That was enough for some people to say "good character". Just design and one line of dialogue.

So if you don't give an actual definition of what you mean by "good character" I can just as easily believe you deem a character a bad character just because of their design and one line of dialogue as well.
Even if we don't have a firm one sentence definition we can rely on, there are definitely shared values we use when analyzing characters. It's similar to analyzing a film. Even if you enjoy a film, you can still agree on some shared intersubjective basis that it is good or bad. So for instance, even if you like a marvel movie, you may still be able to acknowledge a plot hole. Similarly, if you like a character, you can still acknowledge that at one point their motivation didn't make sense. And given these criteria, that are almost universally agreed upon as "good" or "bad", we can make definitive judgements.

And I would argue that, on that basis, I can definitely say that Zoro and Sanji are not good characters. That's different from saying I don't like them (which in this case I actually don't).

That was a bit long and very off topic but you asked twice so there you go.

Are you slow?

How does full body haki make you not cast a shadow?

:choppawhat:
He can use a shadow yeah sure. Against Pica that would all be fucking useless. Moria has no haki and his will is broken, there is no way he is damaging Pica without at least some form of haki you fucking goose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit: NO matter how strong moria attacks are, they are all hakiless. Any amount of haki > no haki and that's pretty much canon

Okay so zoro and Luffy Do not have "Oden's will" too then right?

Can Zoro and Luffy hurt kaido?

If they can then that means it's not "Oden's will", it's just Advanced Armament haki
Maybe Zoro can hurt him because he has Odens sword....the way Oda is showing right now it is more of Oden's haki...oh, btb scabbards will defeat Kaido before Zoro or Luffy reaches the top...

He can use a shadow yeah sure. Against Pica that would all be fucking useless. Moria has no haki and his will is broken, there is no way he is damaging Pica without at least some form of haki you fucking goose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pica becomes full golem
Moria steals a very large shadow
Shadowless Pica evaporates in the sun

Good game.

Stop this nonsense, its weak

I sorta wanted Jack to get one of his arm and leg cut off because that would be more fitting because eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth scenarios comes in. But on the bright side... Since a tusk is just a large tooth, If Jack revert back to normal mode. Oda can make it plausible that Jack only broke a tooth against the dukes therefore he has a bigger chance to come back later to get an 1 vs 1 against _______ [preferably Jinbei] where we can see his hybrid form or see if he can use fishman karate.

if you like a character, you can still acknowledge that at one point their motivation didn't make sense
Okay so is this one of your criteria for a good chatacter? Good.

See. That wasn't so hard.

So now you give an example of the character in a situation having motivations that don't make sense.

Do you have any?

And be warned, the moment you pick one, you'll have opened the flood gates. Don't say anything unless you are ready to back it up from top to bottom

Okay so is this one of your criteria for a good chatacter? Good.

See. That wasn't so hard.

So now you give an example of the character in a situation having motivations that don't make sense.

Do you have any?

And be warned, the moment you pick one, you'll have opened the flood gates. Don't say anything unless you are ready to back it up from top to bottom
Why would Sanji choose to use the raid suit so easily when he spent his entire life being abused either literally or mentally by his connection to Germa?

Status
Not open for further replies.