Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mid Tiers" Are you fucking joking? Mid Tiers are Pero, Oven, Daifuku. Oven could trash even Pekoms in Sulong.

You Yonko wankers are cornered to making stupid ass statements, because even Kinemon is seeming more impressive than the Calamities, and he got no diffed by Law.
And once again you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Congrats...

:cheers:

Oda is literally trying to save face for Jack, because he wants to reuse him like he did for Yonji after Sanji fodderized him and doesn't want to completely kill off his hype.

Judge "Yonji is a strong man"

Surprising that the Yonko wanking fanbase didn't rise to Yonji's defence.

Ya'll talking about powerscaling in one piece in 2020:milaugh: Was it not clear enough as far back as when Nami beat Kalifa that that's pointless? Oda just makes characters as strong as they need to be for their current fight and doesn't give a shit whether or not it makes sense.
That'd be bad writing since the integrity of the One Piece universe would be shot if that's the case.

LMAO, looks like Oda is purposefully trolling Sanjikun. Whatever he says, is proven wrong the next chapter.
What is proven wrong? Everything I said last chapter came true.

I said

(1) Kinemon vs. Jack is a high diff. You said no. -> Kinemon cuts through Kaido's fire and cuts his mouth.

(2) Sulong Minks will assrape Jack. You were still holding up hope he'd survive. -> Kaido steps in to save his ass.

What is proven wrong? Everything I said last chapter came true.

I said

(1) Kinemon vs. Jack is a high diff. You said no. -> Kinemon cuts through Kaido's fire and cuts his mouth.

(2) Sulong Minks will assrape Jack. You were still holding up hope he'd survive. -> Kaido steps in to save his ass.
Kinemon > Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.