Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda writes the story not you
So there is still a chance
Stop being so salty
:suresure:
Do you mean 0 percent chances? Oda has been following the same style in OP fights.
Zoro's opponents are always stronger than Sanji's opponents. I get so cringy reading all these comments about Sanji fighting Kaido or a stronger opponent than who's Zoro is will to fight. Not happening sorry.
- Sanji vs King is a possibility but if it happens then Zoro will fight Kaido with Luffy and the other supernovas.

Drake tricked him. For Drake's technique to work he pretend to want to bite Sanji, and then when Sanji came closer....he turned around and his tail naturally hit Sanji. Sanji is also skylwaking towards him. He noticed it, but its too late.

Drake is also injured. Please do not forget.
What's these excuses Sanji stans are using now :shame: Zoro also is injured so what Drake's hybrid form named attacks comes from his base form with his weapons while mr Sanji got tailed by his slowest and useless form:ihaha:

Looking at it from a straight forward lens

Sanji and Luffy are running forward, they are bound to get intercepted, 4 people in their area, Hawkins, Who's Who, Queen, and King. They're not getting a free ride to Kaido

Zoro, Drake, they are next to Apoo who controls/ in charge of the Numbers, my best guess, Zoro and Drake vs Apoo and Some Sober Numbers
Again Queen is targetting Zoro and Drake. He hates Drake. He wants to elimate Drake more than Luffy.

Hawkins cant do shit. Whos Who is too lazy. King is the only answer.

Plus P1 and Ulti are the perfect opponents for Usopp and Nami since they are pretty naive and gullible, same as Kalifa was at least (Doublefinger simply waited too long) while Nami and Usopp are crafty and tricky. I predicted another Choo/Mr4/Doublefinger/Kalifa fight for these two, so it fits.
Plus facts vice captain call them brats,

Queen literally focussed on Zoro. And as long as Zoro is with Drake.....Queen will attack both of them

King is still around to attack both Sanji and Luffy.
Queen is shooting them with a gun, you really think Queen is going to move any closer to them. Also Queen is not serious at this point and will take his eyes off those 2.

Real scenario looking at it through a non bias lense

Hawkins, Who's Who, Queen, King will intercept Sanji and Luffy

Apoo and Sober Number vs Drake and Zoro

Do you mean 0 percent chances? Oda has been following the same style in OP fights.
Zoro's opponents are always stronger than Sanji's opponents. I get so cringy reading all these comments about Sanji fighting Kaido or a stronger opponent than who's Zoro is will to fight. Not happening sorry.
- Sanji vs King is a possibility but if it happens then Zoro will fight Kaido with Luffy and the other supernovas.
let's take it easy, Zoro fan, Sanji deserves to fight and shine too.

Calm down bro, they clearly just trolling zoro fanboys, sanji's opponent is king not kaido:josad:

Zoro, luffy and the supernova are the one who's going to fight kaido:myman:

Yea yea i know
But its still funny how some fans are so salty when something doesnt happens
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.