Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood tht Jinbei vs Jack agenda......Jinbei's probably the last person that would interact with Jack realistically.
Both them fishman, have incredible durability, can fight for several days, and has a lot of strength and power to back it. Plus through out story we haven’t seen Jinbei full capable of doing. Every time he’s been on screen he’s been taking most his opponents casually having not put much struggle. The only opponents that were threat to jinbei is probably big mom and some of admirals.

But Kaido is a yonko so its normal for him to not get soloed plus we dont even know how powerful Zoro etc are really

Let's see their full powers first then we'll be able to confirm if they cant or can solos calamities
But like you said the final war is coming luffy can't even solo kaido how is he gonna deal with prime teach or imu
And its not even just luffy if you compare all 10 strawhats to the top 10 beast pirates strongest to weakest arguably most if not all are losing

Just based on the drake clash they dont seem that far off tbh zoro was even being the aggressor in the scenario

I don't know what is Oda doing with Kaido.He introduced him as durability beast,then he change his mind and made him a endurance beast.I expect other Scabbards to take piece of him also,Oda might make him use his hybrid form to take them out.Love the bond between Kaido and Jack(who was a trooper in this chapter).

I knew that sulong Ino and Neko designs would look glorious.:steef:

Loved the X Drake/Zoro/Apoo love triangle this chapter!:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.