Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, I thought there was a whole debate about people standing next to each other meaning how important they were last chapter. so now that Sanji's next to Luffy, jr means that he's the VC right? ❤️ Or....maybe certain people should stop reading so deeply into certain things and wait for the full story to play out ❤️

We’re still waiting for the Gifter boss to show up :suresure:

There’s only one correct answer. Or is Enma not a power up? I mean Zoro’s stamina is too weak to handle it so it might actually be a hindrance
Ohhhh... I had no idea saying things out of the blue that make no sense and have no correlation was your interpretation of a "right answer"

@Ice devil slayer I have to apologize to the wall tonight, I feel bad for insulting it so badly

if kaido doesnt handle more
he will be a disgrace
he has 20 + yrs experience as a pirate on jack and is the captain . thats expected. jack on the other hand has surpassed the fandoms expectations while kaido looks disappointing as every chap goes on.
look at you comparing kaido and a yc3
thats how far you lot have gone rn.
you're the one forcing the comparison lmao

the fandom think Jack is a meme lmao what surpassing expectation are you talking about? some even thought he has a chance against inu/neko, he got destroyed badly and it was off screen to top it off

You legit acting like your expectations was Lack getting destroyed to inu/neko lmao what a joke

idk why bring the age thing, you don't think jack can reach Kaido lvl do you? Oda didnt make him young to show he's super talented or something lmao he doesn't care about Lack to even point that out, Lack is young to match his past with Kaido and BPs that's all

Hold on, I thought there was a whole debate about people standing next to each other meaning how important they were last chapter. so now that Sanji's next to Luffy, jr means that he's the VC right? ❤️ Or....maybe certain people should stop reading so deeply into certain things and wait for the full story to play out ❤️
I mean you are not wrong LOL
Zorofans did dig grave for themselfs
:suresure:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Why are people downplaying Jack? He took on an entire army of sulong transformed Mink and defeated them. He was heavily injured and still fought inu and neko in sulong. Despite him losing I actually see this as a W for Jack and his fans, he is a monster with incredible endurance and we have not even seen his hybrid form yet.
From another perspective,

Jack got an army and giant to back him up, and he still got defeated in minutes

The characters he defeated are just random nameless and non highlighted minks which doesn't really help his case

Status
Not open for further replies.