Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda trusts the guy enough to let him remake his series for a western audience, then I would say his opinion definitely holds some weight.
But the thing is Oda doesn't nearly care about powerscaling as much as we do. I can't imagine Oda wanted to see if the guy is fit for the adaptation by asking him power levels-related questions.

The only downside to sanji vs king is a lot of people will die in the crossfire. It’s gonna be like a volcano eruption
King ?? :doffytroll::seriously: there is WsW / hawkins / Sasaki / black maria and even P1 himself the last chapter he ordered Tobi roppi to work together to stop them and said Good luck do u think after this speech he will fight King while also Marco coming :milaugh:

The thing is that characters like Queen and Jack would still be slow and unbalanced even in hybrid. So in their case the full on zoan form might be the best.
I don't know if they'll be slower in their hybrid than their human forms. Though you might be right and their Zoan DF might influence them to be slower in their hybrid but even then I don't think it'd be by too much.

My biggest issue with Usopp fighting the Siblings is that if he has the AP to defeat one of them why didn't he use it in Dressrossa?

At least Nami actually defeated About 9 strong Characters (8 Big Mom Ministers and Orochi) and knocked out Human Form Chopper with her lightning. Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One

Status
Not open for further replies.