Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What about Black Maria? We still need to see her again.:catcry:
thats what am i thinking.
Because Luffy and Sanji running together to the rooftop, the obstacles for them before reaching the rooftop is
- King
- Queen
- Who'Who
- Black Maria
Why am i not putting Sasaki? Because he is still outside of the main hall.
Again, if Oda messed up with Sanji, he will make Sanji saw Black Maria.

My biggest issue with Usopp fighting the Siblings is that if he has the AP to defeat one of them why didn't he use it in Dressrossa?

At least Nami actually defeated About 9 strong Characters (8 Big Mom Ministers and Orochi) and knocked out Human Form Chopper with her lightning. Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One
Are you asking why a character might look stronger now than they did 200 chapters ago?

Why didn't franky just lazer beamed Hacha out of the battle instead of leading him away? He's literarely a giant walking target, there is no way that Franky could miss blowing up his face.

My biggest issue with Usopp fighting the Siblings is that if he has the AP to defeat one of them why didn't he use it in Dressrossa?

At least Nami actually defeated About 9 strong Characters (8 Big Mom Ministers and Orochi) and knocked out Human Form Chopper with her lightning. Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One
Usopp is always creating new gadgets between island, Oda can basically have him pull anything:goatasure:
Who the hell know, he might even have gotten some seastone

Status
Not open for further replies.