Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Kaido told Jack to get a rest so Jack won't fight in a while and what would happen to Inuarashi and nekomamushi in their sulong forms now?

Their sulong form would run out sooner so they should rampage as much as they want before their sulong forms run out. I think they would join a fight against Kaido and help other scabbards.

C

critical mindset

Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One
Trebol who is faster than both and extremely mobile

has enough accuracy to hit a fly

he will have no problems ensnaring both. He can use beta chain on slow ass P1 and headslam him into Ulti and crush her head

Trebol would have no issues 1vs2 them lol.

the discussion between Kaido and scabbards is about facing death and not running away

they will all gonna die it looks like, the hints are there, but their death like Oden will affect Kaido mentally, since he expect them to run and fear death but they will do the opposite

What end fight. Jaku got beat so bad he broke a tusk and still didn't show hybrid :kayneshrug:. Even in Zou he was being stalemated by the dukes and still didn't show it.
We have to separate what you wish with what is clearly shown. For now Jack doesn't have hybrid. Maybe awakening.
I will bet you my whole account Jack getting back up and fighting in this war. These are Zoans, Kaido told jack to rest and coneback. Just like Ulti was out and page 1.

There’s indications that ancient zoans are actually strongest (at least physically) in their full transformations. Hybrids being stronger is straight up just fan headcanon and has never been confirmed in story or in any data book or SBS.
Its not about being stronger physically. Its about their best option and versatility. Jack can't use his weapons in Zoan form. Queen can't use his swords or Plague bullets. Hybrid is a mix of both where you can also use weapon. Its your best combat form.

Kaido told Jack to get a rest so Jack won't fight in a while and what would happen to Inuarashi and nekomamushi in their sulong forms now?

Their sulong form would run out sooner so they should rampage as much as they want before their sulong forms run out. I think they would join a fight against Kaido and help other scabbards.
A rest might not be that long for zoan. Ulti got wrecked and got back up

Status
Not open for further replies.