Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this war sure is surprising
Kid was supposed to beat Apoo before facing Kaido according to us fans and now Zoro seems to be paired against him.
Drake is teased against Apoo too but it is short lived and he is paired against Queen.
Sanji and Luffy go up to meet Kinemon and the scabbards but King is probably going to intervene to stop them. In the next chapters we may have
King vs Sanji and Luffy with possible Marco interruption.
Zoro vs Apoo and numbers
Queen vs Drake with possible Kid interruption .
Nami, Ussop vs Page 1 and Ulti
Robin vs Fodders until Black Maria arrival.
Jinbei vs Fodders.
I think it's set up for a Zoro and Drake vs Apoo and Sober numbers at the moment with Queen firing at Drake from afar and Kid and Killer will step in as well

IMO Luffy and Sanji will get intercepted by Hawkins, Who's who, Queen, King or BM they are all in that vicinity

C

critical mindset

I can debate you via stating our own opinions, it's when you say "oda did this" is when it becomes like debating a wall, except in this case I would have to apologize to the wall for insulting it.
Lol, nitpickicking and wiggling your way out of a debate because you can’t face the arguments that might lead your worldview to change. If I look up beta chump in the dictionary, you sure your name and avatar won’t pop up?

Status
Not open for further replies.