Status
Not open for further replies.
In this chapter 1 thing bother me, Oda make Luffy&Zoro remember about tama food getting wasted but they dont remember that X-Drake wiped O-Tama village....hello Oda what kind of writing is that? Luffy saying is a good guy, but Drake done tremendous thing way worst than other antagonist in prevoius arc...whatever Oda

I get that food is important but this is trash writing. I love One Piece but come on.....

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
lmao what the hell is going on with the tags? Who's wylin?

can you tag these members? i would like to know how many people think that

also no one deserves to be called names for the character they like thereโ€™s literally zero reasons to call someone a tard/fag just because they believe something you donโ€™t
Iโ€™m not calling him names. This was a retort to the guy before me calling Zoro fans Zoro fags. Personally I think itโ€™s stupid to call the fanbase these names based on the actions of a several few. I just wanted to show he stupid he seemed for using -fag

C

critical mindset

I love how there are actually people who truly believe that Sanji is stronger than Zoro. I know a lot of them are memeing, but some really exist.:gokulaugh:
You mean nailed and fainting Zolo. General Zombie Zolo vs wounded dog Sanji? Stalled by gifters Zolo? Down on his knees from Apoo Zolo while Sanji tanking ink arrows? Sanji who tanked el Thor vs Zoro going down from less?

Based on TB performance and portrayal Sanji mid diffs Zoro. Fresh Sanji vs Zoro Sanji mid diffs

Lol, nitpickicking and wiggling your way out of a debate because you canโ€™t face the arguments that might lead your worldview to change. If I look up beta chump in the dictionary, you sure your name and avatar wonโ€™t pop up?
Conjectural Mindset reeling out the bait... someone's salty.

Once you form your own opinions and not say "Oda thinks" Ill gladly read them, and if they're not insane ill gladly respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.