Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Law got a very tricky devil fruit. I doubt Kinemon who spent his life in Wano knew about it. Look at Vergo who looked unstoppable through Punk Hazard just to get one shot by Law due to cockiness. :kayneshrug: This is why when it comes to "powerscaling" situation and the mindset of the characters should always be taken into account.
Too smart for the fanbase on this forum

Well yes. Powerscaling isn't real. There's a whole section in enies lobby with doriki making fun of powerscalers and then there's crocodile in impel down going "you never know how powers interact".

Is Galdino stronger than Magellan? No. But his wax can block his poison.
I mean Doriki itself was bullshit made specifically to make fun of Powerlevels

If the average Marine is 10 then the average Fishman pirate in Arlong's Crew is 100, and Zoro wiped out dozens of them while being injured meaning that he was already 1000+ in East Blue

It's better if you ignore it

Tbh Law got a very tricky devil fruit. I doubt Kinemon who spent his life in Wano knew about it. Look at Vergo who looked unstoppable through Punk Hazard just to get one shot by Law due to cockiness. :kayneshrug: This is why when it comes to "powerscaling" situation and the mindset of the characters should always be taken into account.
Fair enough, but we also have Luffy getting bodied by CP9 and then Nami beating one of them, Ussop and Chopper beating a duo stronger than the one that beat Dorry and Broggy in Alabasta (I know one of them was tricked by the bomb but the other one wasn't), and Jinbei and Robin clowning a yonko (plus Franky clowning a yonko). There's just too many examples of weird powerscaling for me to take these discussions seriously.

Last edited:
Guys for real what the actual fuck is going on this week? why are the translators late this time even though the raws have been out for a long while now? Like what the hell this is soooo frustrating man. Damn i have been waiting for 2 weeks for this shit to happen? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Fair enough, but we also have Luffy getting bodied by CP9 and then Nami beating one if them, Ussop and Chopper beating a duo stronger than the one that beat Dorry and Broggy in Alabasta (I know one of them was tricked by the bomb but the other one wasn't), and Jinbei and Robin clowning a yonko (plus Franky clowning a yonko). There's just too many examples of weird powerscaling for me to take these discussions seriously.
Powerscaling can be fun imo, but one should always keep in mind that for Oda the plot is what matters the most. He wants Kinemon to have a cool last stand against Kaido so I wouldn't be surprised if he damage him again :yodaswag:

Like for real kaido has a cut on his lip like he shaved too fast and ppl are like KAIDO DEAD LOW DIFFED. Kaido and crew are literally doing better than most of the villains in most of the arcs lol. By this point in dressrosa people were going down for good, and Kaido's crew don't need Mansherry to regen
Was the mansherry regen even used for the donquixote family? been a while since i read the arc:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.