Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how Oda would rather have his story go to shit than make zoan users actually go hybrid, just because he doesn't want to reveal their designs:tchpepe:
If Jack later goes hybrid and wins against the duo- Oda is a hack
If Kaido has a hybrid form but he still stays in that useless dragon form for no reason- Oda is a hack

Interesting Topic :
Does Magellan still Relevant in powerscaling post-timeskip?
Nope. That's dude had a major advantage in that jail since he could travel quickly throughout Impel Down and being indoors' a huge advantage for him. What we've seen from him isn't impressive if he fights out in lets say an open field.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Guys for real what the actual fuck is going on this week? why are the translators late this time even though the raws have been out for a long while now? Like what the hell this is soooo frustrating man. Damn i have been waiting for 2 weeks for this shit to happen? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The other Mangas are more interesting so the translators choose to translate other manga first

@ShishioIsBack not even trolling anymore, Kaido pushes Mihawk to mid diff at maximum.
isn’t it clear? oda is trashing now him intentionally so later he would do something big and deal something devastating the signs are all there “i don’t feel like we’re losing” and the plan working perfectly and smoothly it’s pretty obvious

i’m not even a kaido fan in fact i dislike him but all this is meh

C

critical mindset

Because it's not percieved as serious, you should make a poll and see how everyone else thinks and percieves it.
There is no reason to portray such vast difference in the carrier of their shadows if it holds no meaning. Coupled with the fact that this arc Zoro and Sanji is fighting a common enemy, Oars, where their display of strength can be correctly juxtaposed and compared. Sanji performs greater feats of strength this arc. There are plenty of examples of this, but one clear such example of Sanji being physically superior is throwing a few hundred meter long chain some let’s say 200+ meters after having sustained grievous wounds. By comparison Zoro trains with maybe 500 000 pounds.

here is the listing of weights of studlink iron chains

You can see that one such chain is about 2 Sanji in diamater, thus 4m in diameter, equaling 400mm. Look at the diagram where it says 100mm. It’s about about 29000kg or 29tons per 27,5m. The height of that building which is the height of the pulley is several Oars high, several hundred meters high. and Sanji is throwing that thing some 200m maybe. He is wounded here and he does it very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.