Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you sure?...I mean people thought of Kaido the same before "Oda"n flashback
I’m positive, because even at Marineford where the Logia trio were holding back their strength, and at Dressrosa where Fuji was also holding back his strength, the Admirals weren’t disgraced as much as Kaido.

Kaido is an unintelligent brute who doesn’t know how to restrain his strength, but Kinemon is still slicing through his attacks and slicing him up like butter.

C

critical mindset

People make every excuse in the book for the Yonko, I swear lmfao.

“Power scaling doesn’t exist!”

“Power levels go out of the window for symbolism!”

I imagine the flat-earthers made similar excuses when the world was proven to be round lol.
It happened too fast for them, the change that is ;)

Kaido told Jack to go and recover, Yep Jimbei Vs Jack is still up for a possible Fishmen Showdown. I do hope for Jack to be done for but I also doubt that a Calamity will go down so early.
Why is chapter taking too long though..?? :kayneshrug:

Why does power scaling stop existing every chapter something bad happens to either Big mom or Kaido?

But when Kaido beats the scabbards next chapter he pulled the best feat in the manga, right ?

we can flip the argument around. The scabbards losing to Kaido is demanded by the plot, so that Oda can portray Luffy as the hero who saves the country. Are we keeping it consistent?

the Admirals weren’t disgraced as much as Kaido.
this is what I have said...Kaido wasn't disgraced much until Oden flashback....anyways no point in talking about Kaido portrayal better to talk about it after Wano....

in fact the more Kaido dehype, the more better for my agenda of Luffy soloing Kaido anyways...:daydream::catsure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido wasn't disgraced much until Oden flashback
Kaido only appeared in like 10 panels before that flashback though lol. The Admirals have had literally dozens of chapters of non-disgraceful showings.

Kaido had really good empty hype in 795, then he had a lucky sucker punch on luffy, and his portrayal since that point has been 100% disgraceful. For dozens of chapters on end.

Kaido told Jack to go and recover, Yep Jimbei Vs Jack is still up for a possible Fishmen Showdown. I do hope for Jack to be done for but I also doubt that a Calamity will go down so early.
If Oda wastes Jack like this then he will be making a really stupid move. He's clearly sacrificing any consistency for the sake of saving his hybrid form and fighting style for his versus whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.