Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just disrespectful....

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.

I mean I dont believe in ZKK....but their is a possibility of Zoro being able to hurt Kaido if Oda makes them meet.

But of course Zoro fans dont get too over excited. This isnt because I acknowledge Zoro to have become strong enough to do so....its just I realised that Kaido is a lot more weaker than I expected. Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.

Kaido's durability is overhyped. Hopefully his endurance and Zoan healing factor saves his status.
Sanji's not hurting Kaido. He doesn't have the toolset unlike Zoro and Luffy. We haven't even seen definitive evidence that Sanji has Hardening. The reach Sanjibros go for nowadays.

Sanji's not hurting Kaido. He doesn't have the toolset unlike Zoro and Luffy. We haven't even seen definitive evidence that Sanji has Hardening. The reach Sanjibros go for nowadays.
Yeah, they see Sanji running around and not doing anything automatically believe he's going to go fight King. They have been saying for the longest time that he's going to use this RS to fly to King and fight him but that hasn't happened.

I really don't see anything wrong with what kinemon did to kaido. He just has some abilities that are able to directly counter some of kaido.
1 cutting fire and 2 skilled enough armament

That doesn't make him automatically as strong as kaido or hell even someone like vergo but it makes him useful. Same think with brook and linlin

Also at this point in the story i feel more people should realize being "weak" doesn't mean your useless
Especially with all the times the weaker crew members shine or helped out. Against oarz, pacifista, linlin, cracker, etc. Different abilities and team work are helpful

Okay lets get this straight
On tuesday we get spoilers from 106.101 like usually
then we didnt get any more spoilers from him what is weird but not totally
providers from japan couldnt leak anything, so thats why we didnt get any more information from them
Korean raw are out and now we are waiting for translation from japan raws scanlation when they are not out yet its seems
What a rollercoaster
Chapter(english translation) is coming out tomorrow what is really sad and there is also talk of early chapter next week(not sure if this is true,i got that from korean site)and then there is a break after 992
Wow
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.