Status
Not open for further replies.
He having serious potrayal He 1 shotted Luffy, Took 9 scabbards stabbing him and he barely looks injured.
U don't get the point. Serious thread in terms of killing, what my comment was about a sentence later.

With Kaido and Big mom there's zero threat level for our protagonists, Oda is supposed to make us worry for their lifes, but so far it's a summer training camp.

Also, he didn't one shot luffy. A one shot is the first attack thrown in the fight. Luffy vs Koby was a one shot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Honestly speaking, I like the route Oda's taking with Crydo. He basically made Kaido's greatest asset i.e., durability, and one of his signature move irrelevant in this fight. He wouldn't get a better opportunity to justify Kaido's WSC hype in this war IMO. He can either utterly destroy whatever remains of Kaido's hype or show us the absolute strongest beast that he's supposed to be in this very fight. I hope he won't disappoint us.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly speaking, I like the route Oda's taking with Crydo. He basically made Kaido's greatest asset i.e., durability, and one of his signature move irrelevant in this fight. He wouldn't get a better opportunity to justify Kaido's WSC hype in this war IMO. He can either utterly destroy whatever remains of Kaido's hype or show us the absolute strongest beast that he's supposed to be in this very fight. I hope he won't disappoint us.
There was never a wsc hype. That was the whole point. It was all hearsay. That quite clearly wasnt true.

I also fail to see how does Kaido looks bad here, Kinnemon literally has a ability that nullifies one of Kaido's attack and that's just it.
One of Kaido subordinates, Jack literally took half of a country of WARRIORS in their strongest form out and Kaido is about to wipe the floor with them right now, if anything it goes to show that Kaido's forces are true natural disasters.

Again, no

But being wounded by people does mean they can defeat you. Kaido can be defeated by the scabbards. Will he? No, like I said, Kaido has plot armor (and still looks like shit with plot armor), but they do actually have the potential to kill him.

Akainu literally solo’d every enemy high tier in Marineford and defeated 4 of them while being wounded. TF has Kaido done? Lol
Hajahahahahaha "be hurt by someone means they can defeat you" ahahahaha

Any marine fodder can defeat WB then, and almost anyone in one piece since they can hurt anyone like luffy, zoro, sanji, etc. What kind of trash Argument is this?

And kinemonn can no diff the "strongest" kaido atack? From Where you pull this stupid arguments?

Or you troll or stupid, for your own sake i Hope you a troll.

I also fail to see how does Kaido looks bad here, Kinnemon literally has a ability that nullifies one of Kaido's attack and that's just it.
One of Kaido subordinates, Jack literally took half of a country of WARRIORS in their strongest form out and Kaido is about to wipe the floor with them right now, if anything it goes to show that Kaido's forces are true natural disasters.
that's what happen when losers want to complain about winner

if Kaido take out all 3 admirals ... they still gonna attack Kaido for taking scars form the fight

Jack feat were godly
Kinnemon looking good don't really means Kaido look bad ...

Despite not doing damage, Kaido was sent flying by Luffy's G3 and G4 punches, Luffy literally smacked Dragon Kaido into the town when he was flying.
No...what you described is falling not flying...two different things..but what’s you’re point tho?
Kaido was not hurt even a little by anything luffy did with some of his STRONGEST attacks. That alone is the best feat we’ve seen from a current yonkou alive

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
that's what happen when losers want to complain about winner

if Kaido take out all 3 admirals ... they still gonna attack Kaido for taking scars form the fight

Jack feat were godly
Kinnemon looking good don't really means Kaido look bad ...
Yes it absolutely does. Kinemon hasnt grown in 20 years.
Kinemon is styling all over kaido. Injuring him at will.
If kinemon an average swordsman can do this the top swordsmen rip kaido apart.

From what I get, people expected Kaido to be some sort of Madara of One Piece, that goes into war and take everyone by himself, well not even WB did that, Yonkou are not untouchable and unbreakable no one is, by the time we learned that Kaido would be the alliances target people should already have expected for this to happen.
Oda always make his villains to seem invulnerable only for them to lose in the final battle, this isn't different.

Yes it absolutely does. Kinemon hasnt grown in 20 years.
Kinemon is styling all over kaido. Injuring him at will.
If kinemon an average swordsman can do this the top swordsmen rip kaido apart.
Kaido had ptsd. He literally says that his scar from oden hurts before he got stabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.