Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Sanji are heading towards the performance stage, which is where both Queen and King are.

Queen was shooting his gun at Drake from long distance, I doubt he's going out of his way to leave his position just for Drake, that's not his style.
He literally said he wants to kill him and tried to shoot him. He is going there and Zoro is fighting him if you Zoro fans are lucky and it’s not Drake doing the heavy lifting.
There's a distinction between sword user and swordsman.

If your main fighting style is swordsmanship then you should be classed as a swordsman.

Also why do all the "Shanks isn't a swordsman" arguments revolve around listing instances of DF users with swords, as if Shanks is also a DF user.
His argument was that King was called a swordsman in a magazine and Queen wasn’t. In over 20 years Oda never said Shanks is a swordsman. Hell he called Fujitora one but not Shanks. So if Queen isn’t one because he wasn’t called one like King, then Shanks isn’t either.

So Zoro will fight Jack, that's the only option left. Because sword fighting isn't King's main fighting style, dude uses legs a lot, when transformed and even when not transformed.

Either Jack or Who's Who is going to step up like a few people keep talking, or maybe even Smoothie if the BM pirates show up here.
The problem with the top beast pirates is that they all have Zoan Devil Fruits, and therefore have a tendency to transform. Furthermore, all the strong ones have Dinosaur fruits, making it more difficult to use swords in full zoan form.

Also Zoro doesn't have to fight a pure swordsman in every single arc. In Dressrosa, hardly remember Pica using his sword that much in their fight.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The problem with the top beast pirates is that they all have Zoan Devil Fruits, and therefore have a tendency to transform. Furthermore, all the strong ones have Dinosaur fruits, making it more difficult to use swords in full zoan form.

Also Zoro doesn't have to fight a pure swordsman in every single arc. In Dressrosa, hardly remember Pica using his sword that much in their fight.
when has zoro fought a pure sword man in any arc ??

He literally said he wants to kill him and tried to shoot him. He is going there and Zoro is fighting him if you Zoro fans are lucky and it’s not Drake doing the heavy lifting.

His argument was that King was called a swordsman in a magazine and Queen wasn’t. In over 20 years Oda never said Shanks is a swordsman. Hell he called Fujitora one but not Shanks. So if Queen isn’t one because he wasn’t called one like King, then Shanks isn’t either.
Queen literally had his sword out against Drake lmao. These people really out here pick and choose

I

Indigo

Yeah, and that's fair, it is my last hope that Zoro will get to Fight King, but things are not looking so good.

The whole thing about how Zoro's enemy doesn't interact with Sanji and Vice-Versa is also a big one.

I don't know, i just don't think Zoro vs Queen is a cool matchup.

Which is literally an argument against King vs Zoro. If the only thing that sets King up as Zoro's opponent is his sword. And your out here saying King wont use it much.....

Then Zoro wont fight King.

I

Indigo

A big Necked Gag opponent...

Suits Zoro just fine lmao.

That was different in my opinion, for most of the fight Kaku still used his dual swords and normal style, it looked like a "normal" fight. And also, Kaku's Giraffe Gag transformation was also used as a Sword Style, because Kaku was a swordsman overall, Queen on the otherhand is full on gunner and brawler.

Status
Not open for further replies.