Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to admit that at least they can tell that Luffy has literally done worse in this chapter which is actually correct.

The PIS goes on hehe. What to say about it......
The reason why Luffy did "worse" was because it's a gag scene lol. Since Luffy was about to stop in his tracks while Jinbei didn't that makes jinbei better? Lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
lmao
so it was fake.

zoro joining the battle against kaido is inching closer and closer . " there's no samurai" that will replicate oden's feat.

Imagine still doubting this lool.

Some people are just living in denial at this point.

When it actually happens, I bet they will say it's a clone a of Kaido and not the man himself.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The reason why Luffy did "worse" was because it's a gag scene lol. Since Luffy was about to stop in his tracks while Jinbei didn't that makes jinbei better? Lol
Well he is mad because Luffy could not put his enemies down fast whilst Sanji managed that.

It has to be acknowledged I suppose.

A +1 for him. :P but Luffy isn't being treated properly thus far and this was shown against Tobi Roppo too.

whats the difference exactly?

and this was a headliner not a normal gifter, zoro didn’t fight 500 headliners he fought gifters heck he didn’t even fight all the 500 gifters alone it was zoro, kid,law and killer not just zoro
I never said 500 gifters tobi kun :)
But Zoro was indeed alone against them when luffy/yamato and killer/kidd were together :amazing:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

If only there was a samurai-like man who inherited one of Oden's swords, has connections to the famed Dragonslayer of Wano, and is on a trajectory to surpass Oden :zorothink:

Hmm, with the way Redon's summary comes off, it almost feels like:

- Jinbe and Sanji will fight Queen and King respectively

- Luffy warms up against a recovered Jack

- Zoro will be the one to pull an "Oden" and actually surpass the 9 scabbards with Enma, and potentially Momo's sword if its somehow on Onigashima. I say this only because the scabbards couldn't reopen the wound and it clear its a feat that will be crossed by someone, clearly Zoro as it was set up by Hiyori.

- The current 8 Supernova (yes, probably Hawkins and Apoo also flip) will face Kaido overall. Potentially Marco joins and these 9 will be considered the "9 Scabbards" of Toki's prophecy? Idk just spitting thoughts out there. Potentially Big Mom is part of this in someway.
I honestly don't see all 8 Supernova + Marco being needed to beat Kaido, especially since it seems like the Scabbards have wounded him a little bit beforehand. The Scabbards are strong, no doubt, but I doubt they're THAT strong. People just gassed them up recently because of their performance against Kaido.

And Toki's prophecy just mentions 9 shadows. Could be Asura, especially since last chapter we had 8 swords doing Togen Totsuka...Zoro using 3 swords to Oden's 2, and Asura using 9 swords to the Scabbards' 8. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.