Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

Rayleigh is a certified top tier and Roger's strongest fighter, thus in the near proximity of Roger.

I am sorry that you cannot refute the argument.

That's called portrayal. What have the Yonko done? Can you show why Shanks is a Yonko? No, you can't. But we know that Rayleigh is a bigger name in OP than him.

As for what Rayleigh has done. He did this in his old age, and Oda bestowed this hype upon him.
Rayleigh has ample hype from Oda and others, as well as feats.
Garp says that taking on Ray can cost them a lot of men and calls him a legend similar to WB
The same Garp that wasn't in the slightest concerned about the alliance between Kaido and Linlin, expresses concern about taking on Rayleigh.

In his old age, Rayleigh, who hadn't picked up a sword in a long time
and was just drinking, gambling, shacking chicks and robbing people, stopped an Admiral in his tracks
and implied that in his prime he could have successfully helped the strawhats and dealt with Kizaru at the same time
and Kizaru is the man who volunteered himself to stop 2 Yonko
and was only stopped by Akainu due to the unknown military force in Wano. I stress again Wano, meaning Kizaru was gonna go to Wano, not somewhere along the way but Wano.
The same Kizaru says the navy needs preparations to even attempt to catch Rayleigh
His fight with Kizaru showed incredible feats even in his old age

Extremely good COO and speed, as he was able to battle Kizaru in cqc without anyone gaining a particular advantage

The fanfiction about Ray cutting Kizaru when Kizaru went to attack the SH is exactly that, a fanfic. It came from when the two clashed blades <click> . That is the most logical conclusion based on multiple factors.
> The position of the cut, i.e the exact blade direction.
> The timing it was shown, immediately after the clash of blades occurs
> No blood being shown around Kizaru prior to that, and Oda always shows blood <click> <click>
> WB disturbing Kizaru without cutting him when Kizaru was turning into light in MF
> The fact that barrier haki lets you extend the range of your weapon <click> , and for a haki master like Ray it shouldn't be a problem

Often the huffing thing is blown out of proportion. I'll start with the sweating first.

Rayleigh was only sweating when Kuma arrived and started sending away the SH
8 pages later, in the same chapter, amidst a full blown clash with Kizaru we get a close up of Ray's face and there's no sweat
7 pages after that another close up of Ray and no sweating again
So, he was only sweating because, as he himself noted, he was too preoccupied with Kizaru to help the SHC.

And this huffing thing is blown out of proportion. The man was huffing in one panel and people are making it seem like he was on life support and about to die. Not like we saw other people huff after simple things, like Fuji yelling and doing his raging tiger attack

or Luffy after just running a bit
Does that mean their stamina is shitty? Absolutely not.

Ray has his haki compared to a prime Yonko
Oda himself when asked about Shanks' CoC and only Shanks' CoC saw it fit to mention Rayleigh.

He possesses both forms of advanced COA
Extremely good COO, as demonstrated in his battle against Kizaru, and the fact that he was able to sense how many animals present at the island were stronger than Luffy
Light the type of guy to write novels in the spoiler thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why do you keep falling for that atrocious bait?

I was bored boyo. But will prolly go to sleep soon lmfao. It's 5 AM.
Who says I fell for his bait.
I am just showing him its a bad bait.

Good bait should be hard to break
Post automatically merged:

But Rayleigh is homosexual
Rayleigh is Hetro af

Even in his old age he gets way more pussy than Sanji can even dream of. He was my inspiration in college life, I started pulling bitches after watching Sabaody Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.