Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
wow. we made fun of zoro vs gifter, but wtf now.... I kinda feel sorry for zoro now... Kid and killer kills gifters left and right... and zoro cant even do enough damage to KO single gifter.... well guys my prediction was right when you made fun of me.... Zoros final opponent in wano will be the strongest gifter there, It will be extreme diff fight. and sanji will take care of king or queen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion

What do you think about Queen's versatility with his plague? It seems his plague has several varieties... It is definitely interesting.
On one hand, I really like it. It’s a powerful ability. On the other... no way is anyone relevant ever being hit by his OP chemical weapons lol. It’ll be brushed aside when serious fighting happens like sticky mochi was for Kata or parasite for Doffy.

On one hand, I really like it. It’s a powerful ability. On the other... no way is anyone relevant ever being hit by his OP chemical weapons lol. It’ll be brushed aside when serious fighting happens like sticky mochi was for Kata or parasite for Doffy.
But Queen's plague was effective to Luffy, wasn't it? I'm sure some sort of plague abilities won't work against powerful characters but if he has plague bullets, capable of slowly damaging their bodies from the inside, I'm sure it will be effective against other high tiers as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But Queen's plague was effective to Luffy, wasn't it? I'm sure some sort of plague abilities won't work against powerful characters but if he has plague bullets, capable of slowly damaging their bodies from the inside, I'm sure it will be effective against other high tiers as well.
Sorry, I more or less meant plot won’t allow Queen’s bullets to hit anyone of importance cause they’re too OP. They’d take anyone out of a fight as far as we know it.

I got it now.
The execution platform is under the ''statues'' head.

Which means the execution platform and where Queen is right now is Floor 1.

Luffy and Sanji are in first half of B1. Jimbei came thru the floor, so he came from second half of B2. That means Zoro and the others are probably on first half of B2.
I wonder if all of this floor drama is inspired by Bruce Lee's movie Game of Death.In the movie Bruce Lee had to face enemies on each floor(there were 5 main fighters who Bruce had to beat).

Status
Not open for further replies.