• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Watch Kaido's awakening be like Madara's perfect Susano'o
Post automatically merged:

Akainu told Marco "do as you please" before attacking him at Marineford.
Big Mom told Marco "do as you please" in the latest chapter....
Maybe kaidos awaken kinda look like shulong from mink tribe but why does jack not using awaken even he is cornered, is jack weaker than dofla? :goyea:

B

Ballel

If that's true that the samurai allies are falling one after the other I hope they stay dead. Not that I dislike them but this battle needs some losses and stakes.

On the other hand, I fear we might not get any other deaths(since this is Oda) and we are not really personally invested in these characters. We have seen them a few times since the beginning of Wano but we don't even know their names.

Come on Oda, grow some balls and kill off some more characters. Make Marineford look cute compared to Wano for f's sake!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When madara first engage with kages its more like madara slaugthered them.
Not at first. Tsunade blew off a good chunk of Madara's body but he regened due to Edo Tensei.
Maybe the current situation in One Piece is similar...
Post automatically merged:

Maybe kaidos awaken kinda look like shulong from mink tribe but why does jack not using awaken even he is cornered, is jack weaker than dofla? :goyea:
Jack is only 28.

Every awakened used we've seen so far has been 45+.
Luffy is going to be an exception to this cuz he's the MC. But it's a safe bet that Jack is not awakened.

Chapter 933
-Queen uses a weapon and the beast pirate uses a weapon
-Luffy is about to enter the doom
-Bigmom appears in the doom that is why Izo is a shock
-Kaidou transform into his Hybrid form
-Con D. Oriano appears in a silhouette
-no break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.