Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans would hate it but him or WsW would be a really good matchup for Zoro, especially considering that Zoro might join the Kaido fight later.
He would be forced to use his 100% against Jack and then fight Kaido with the supernovas.
Kaido would break the Sandai Kitetsu and then in New Onigashima, after taking the Nidai Kitetsu and using a more powerful Ashura, Zoro would wound Kaido in front of everybody in the Flower Capital to weaken him for Luffy.
Perfect :akaman:

I

Indigo

There's no panel indicating SHE was trying to block it.

Dont fuckin start making shit up for no reason

Kaido shot the wind blades then the next panel SHE was cut up.

That's all there is.
Why are you so angry man? relax, jesus.

I believe she was trying to block it because of her pose, if you don't think that was the case, that's fine, we'll have to wait for the anime adaptation then.

Such a crying child, relax man.

Okay.

But then again All the gifters said they were captains right?

When they faced Zoro, they said there were all pirate captains who bent the knee. And then got Smile devil fruits

So all these guys were already pirate captains who managed to enter the new world and then got defeated and got smile fruits
I am not sure if all of Kaido's 20000 men were Captains, then again If Hody Jones can capture 30K pirates as Slaves in a few months I wouldn't be surprised if Kaido captured 20K Captain since he's been beating the shit out of people and forcing them in his crew for At least 25 years now

Zoro fans would hate it but him or WsW would be a really good matchup for Zoro
Why?

If you believe 100% Zoro can't beat Kaido then why doesn't Zoro just fight ONLY Kaido

Why does Zoro have to fight Jack then? To stall him? Is Zoro at 100% so dangerous that Kaido needs someone to wear Zoro down a bit?

So what's the point of jack then?

I mean the Point of Zoro vs King is Zoro fights the strongest enemy swordsman and wins hence progressing his dream.

So if that's not happening, what's the point of Zoro vs Jack? So that Kaido doesn't face a 100% Zoro in case he'd get his ass beaten?

believe she was trying to block it because of her pose,
You can believe it. It doesn't make it true.

The pose doesn't matter if you got speed blitzed.

Speed blitzing means you don't have any time to react to change poses or whatever. She was already in a fighting pose throughout the fight and so she got speed blitzed in her fighting pose

These wind blades are Massively faster than lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.