Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels like Luffy is running forever and will take forever to reach the top, when in reality, Gumo Gumo no Rocket can get him there so fast LMAO
How if King and Queen with the force can stop him? It would be to dangerous to jump reckless and giving the oppening for Queen to attack him with his plague, neither Sanji or Zoro can do it. They need to face them on the ground where Queen and King don't take the Advantaged against Luffy. For me it make sense, do it make the way to Kaido large and giving Oda the chance to stall the encounter with Luffy vs Kaido? Yes but at least this point make sense for me.

Headliners who ate an artificial devil fruit are still counted as Gifters, they aren't excluding categories.
These set of Headliners are literally introduced as Gifters...

It happened like 2 chapters ago...

Headliners: The Chosen Gifters
That's like saying Admirals are Vice Admirals just because they belonged to that rank once
there's power difference between the ranks.
Admirals are elite vice captains just like Headliners with gifter powers are elite gifters

there's a power gap

That's like saying Admirals are Vice Admirals just because they belonged to that rank once
there's power difference between the ranks.
Admirals are elite vice captains just like Headliners with gifter powers are elite gifters

there's a power gap
No, when the concept of Gifters is explained we get to see a mix of users whether they are or not Headliners. Admirals aren't "elite Vice Admirals", they are promoted marines who don't have that title anymore. The idea of "elige Gifters" already proves that they are still Gifters and not "used-to-be Gifters" like the Admirals regarding lower ranks, and again, how people like Holdem were put in the same Gifter category as others like Gazelleman is pretty much undeniable evidence supporting what I'm saying.

No, when the concept of Gifters is explained we get to see a mix of users whether they are or not Headliners. Admirals aren't "elite Vice Admirals", they are promoted marines who don't have that title anymore. The idea of "elige Gifters" already proves that they are still Gifters, and again, how people like Holdem were put in the same Gifter category as others like Gazelleman is undeniable evidence supporting what I'm saying.
Ummm no, they all ate a smile and started off as gifters. But the strongest ones rose to the headliner ranks.

This shit is not rocket science lmfao. You can group Buggy with Kaido just because they are both devil fruit eaters. That doesn't mean they are the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.