Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on the belief that Perospero is going to be defeated during this arc, but I do find it a bit strange that the fight against Perospero is already happening when no other other major fights have been setup yet. It makes me think that maybe this fight against Perospero might not go the way we think, I know many are already expecting Perospero to get defeated during the battle against Carrot and Wanda however Oda might pull a twist on us.

Bloody hell, a simply clash of fists between Marco & Big Mom created an explosion impact bigger than the hills and nearly the same as size as the Skull castle.

A clash with no Haki involved from both parties. GOT DAMN, that boy Marco stronger than I expected him to be.

Can't believe Oda gave Marco-Big Mom a zoom out panel like that.

Seems like it even created a large sound, with implied shockwaves reaching the ocean.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, a simply clash of fists between Marco & Big Mom created an explosion impact bigger than the hills and nearly the same as size as the Skull castle.

A clash with no Haki involved from both parties. GOT DAMN, that boy Marco stronger than I expected him to be.

Why do people who read manga keep making these dumb statements? Mate, that's PERSPECTIVE. That's Art 101.

That's like saying look at how giant that person that is compared to the Moon

Shit closer to you looks bigger than shit in the back. Take a basic art class.

Last edited:
Why do people who read manga keep making these dumb statements? Mate, that's PERSPECTIVE. That's Art 101.

That's like saying look at how giant that person that is compared to the Moon

Shit closer to you looks bigger than shit in the back. Take a basic art class.

Sigh...

Those hills around skull castle reach from 50% to 75% of the size of castle. And they make even the Thousand Sunny look like an ant.

Which is made even more clear when we see the close up of the actual Island. In here the camera angle would make the skull castle look bigger than it actually is compared to the hills around it, especially the ones in the back.

You say this camera angle makes things that are closer to the camera, seem bigger? lets assume you're right Professor Art 101. Based on your logic, the impact here that dwarfs the hills surrounding the Skull Castle is actually much bigger than being showcased here, as the hills appear before it, making it the hills seem bigger than they are.

Now from the close up we already got to see the true size of those hills compared to the ships of the alliance. An explosion that's not only 3-4 of those hills combined in width, but also 2-3 times bigger than them in length.. is still insane, for no Haki usage lol.

So great job, you made a post trying to negate my point, but only ended up making the feat by Marco seem even more impressive. Hmm.. maybe you might be a secret Marco fanboy.

PS: If you think I didn't take into account camera angle in my statement, you should review the post again. On panel, the explosion is drawn even higher than the Skull Castle. But because of the camera angle I said "nearly the same size of the skull castle". Meaning it's not as big as the skull castle, but near it's length.

Yea nearly missed it too with all those similarly colored hills.

Waiting on that Dragon vs Phoenix sky battle, hope Oda doesn't miss that chance.

Last edited:

Can't believe Oda gave Marco-Big Mom a zoom out panel like that.

Seems like it even created a large sound, with implied shockwaves reaching the ocean.
Phoenix man too stronk

Dragon Kaido vs Scarbads

Marco vs Big Mom

Few aerial gifter guarding the sky and MC plus his nakama capable of flight have to use stairs fight double or triple ground gifters

When will Oda draw truly aerial fight between two aerial fighter. Why every aerial fighter have to be nerf to fight ground fighter

Dragon Kaido vs Scarbads

Marco vs Big Mom

Few aerial gifter guarding the sky and MC plus his nakama capable of flight have to use stairs fight double or triple ground gifters

When will Oda draw truly aerial fight between two aerial fighter. Why every aerial fighter have to be nerf to fight ground fighter
How many characters in One Piece are better fighters in the air than they are on the ground? I feel like it's just Marco, Doffy, Maybe King? and that's about it.

Aokiji and Iceberg are literally falling about the same person. You listed one point as two.
"Shichibukai have frozen bounties so you don;t really have a point.
- Now you're arguing two different things. Oda is the one assigning the bounties IRL, most of the time it's power. When it;s not, it's pointed out in the narrative. As for the story itself, most characters assume — and consistently so — from Law listing Ceasar's bounty as a danger factor, to Monet noting the SHs bounties c;early hadn't been updated for an accurate indicator of strength, to the Perospero literally saying that his bounty means he's stronger — as he effortlessly 0-diffed Pedro.

Now, of course Oda would say that the marine cannpt determine a person's power-level. There aren't scouters, so bounties represent "best guesses" , like the weather forecast on your phone. If it said it was going to ran 99% and you said "Well ackshually the weather app doesn't always reflect the weather conditions" you'd be correct. But if you got wet, you would have no one to blame but yourself.
How this contradict my point that a character judging another chatecher strength by his bounty is wrong?

How many characters in One Piece are better fighters in the air than they are on the ground? I feel like it's just Marco, Doffy, Maybe King? and that's about it.
That why we need some one else making him capable. Giving upgrade to a certain character improves his speed and flight but in the end he will fight ground opponent also.

If I say more people will just say I want to push an agenda for certain character.

Zoro outshine Kid and Law its like Rayleigh outshine Whitebeard and Shiki which is a bad writing.
Kid and Law portrayed to be Luffy's rival and so far they're MIA.
Oda should prepared something big for them.
I don't know about that both Kid and Law haven't been any good rivals to Luffy he is so far ahead in everything i think it's unrealistic to expect them to reach the heights of Shiki and Whitebeard. Zoro is in the exact same generation as both with a dream so big he could be considered a yonko level at the end of the series, i disagree it would be a bad writing for him to outshine them especially if it turns out Zoro is from Wano as has been hinted many times.

Is Sanji a better fighter in the air? I don't think so.... Black Leg Style is a ground based technique. I think Sanji is at his best when he's on the ground than the air tbh. He can't move in the air like he can on the ground
The Oven feat was a air feat...

Either way. Skywalk makes him faster and makes his attacks stronger through momentum. So Air Sanji > Ground Sanji.

Without RS yes. RS even granted Sanji to float on air
Idk I think if anything the story has told us Sanji's more vulnerable in the air than the ground. He's more susceptible to counter attacks and that same speed and agility he has on the ground isn't there in the air. The Raid Suit definitely could have changed how Sanji moves in the air now, but so far we haven't seen anything yet.
Post automatically merged:

The Oven feat was a air feat...

Either way. Skywalk makes him faster and makes his attacks stronger through momentum. So Air Sanji > Ground Sanji.
Oven feat didn't have anything to do with flying tho.... it was a blitz like Soru or some shit and he started on the ground. Can't say air sanji> ground sanji. Cause remember the judge fight..... Sanji was chillin until he jumped In the air. Doffy caught him in the air too. In actual combat against someone competent sanji hasn't benefited from the air. I feel like Sanji hasn't mastered Cp9's air technique yet tbh.. he's still learning. Cause Lucci was doing some crazy sky shit

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Is Sanji a better fighter in the air? I don't think so.... Black Leg Style is a ground based technique. I think Sanji is at his best when he's on the ground than the air tbh. He can't move in the air like he can on the ground
Spectre and premierre hachi hash was a sky type , the problem is for now Sanji isnt on the level of Marco, King, and Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.