Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plpt

Linlin doesn't need soups to finish it KO anyone.
Oda just needed an excuse to save Marco from during or losing badly

"but Linlin hyped Marco in chapter 991" despite him overpwring prometheus due to his flames being special

Linlin "can't waste time with trash"

Even Capone wasn't treated "small" by Linlin

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

You trying to excuse yonko at every given turn and downplay the admirals 24/7 when the same things happen to them.

Does what you said change that she postponed like Mihawk? That she got blocked like Akainu? That she relied on help for a commander? If admirals and Mihawk are unimpressive for doing that then the same applies for BM. Itd not hard.
Mihawk ended his clash with Vista on equal terms. Big Mom choked Marco and then let him go because she didn’t want to waste time with him (and didn’t have anything good to put his valuable soul in, if I’m interpreting that part right). Not the same scenario

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh never saw that. But then again I doubt its all about Sanji. No way it takes that many speech bubbles. The angry face is already there from before mentioning Sanji and Judge. His angry at all the SHs in my opinion thats why he's also looking at Zoro
All the dialogue ive seen is about judge and there being a vinsmoke on the crew.

Mihawk ended his clash with Vista on equal terms. Big Mom choked Marco and then let him go because she didn’t want to waste time with him (and didn’t have anything good to put his valuable soul in, if I’m interpreting that part right). Not the same scenario
nah she ran away
and said she doesnt have enough souls to take him on
now marco has to chase her...

Why? Because Apoo used haki to block Zoro none barrier haki attack.

Remember, Pica was running scared from Zoro yet still blocked Zoro's sword attacks before Zoro destroyed Pica's strongest golem mode and oneshot Pica while he was coated in his full body haki.
Dont why me...

Non barrier my ass. They both used haki. And Apoo blocked him and Drake's ass easily. And from the looks of it is fighting both of them at the same time. He also dodged Zoro's attack.

Dont compare Apoo to weak ass Pica.

Status
Not open for further replies.