Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Very happy to see Ulti and Pay Pay in this chapter. Gotta feeling they'll be taken out soon and probably reappear near the climax of the arc. Still, they're always entertaining. Bit salty Oda keeps cutting away from the action these chapters. Rather have a consistent plot get developed then Oda trying to touch bases with each character. Makes it feel like we're going no where.

7/10 chapter
Thoughts on the stuff with Marco?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
1) How are you gonna review a chapter when we've seen half a panel? Art/dialogue mesh and paneling change contexts and matter a lot.

2) Please change that sig. No need to start beef between 2 best girls.
Thotrona is fine where she's at.
Thoughts on the stuff with Marco?
Lil disappointed we won't get Marco doing anything lol. Being stuck with Linlin is so shitty, 'cause the entire point of it is to explain Linlin being away from the plot... Was hoping for Marco to swoop in and let Luffy onto the roof / distract King. But it looks like he'll be using up his stamina to keep Big Mom & Pero from the hall.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Usopp and Nami always have the most tactical fights in OP. Itโ€™s funny that people wonโ€™t acknowledge their combat intelligence just because their fights arenโ€™t like JoJoโ€™s Bizarre Adventure fights where the combatants are always coming up with crazy 200 IQ, 4D chess plays
Well OP is literally not even a battle manga. Well not in the traditional Naruto, HxH, Jojo, Bleach sense.

But yeah Usopp and Nami are tactical fighters. It's really obvious.

Very happy to see Ulti and Pay Pay in this chapter. Gotta feeling they'll be taken out soon and probably reappear near the climax of the arc. Still, they're always entertaining. Bit salty Oda keeps cutting away from the action these chapters. Rather have a consistent plot get developed then Oda trying to touch bases with each character. Makes it feel like we're going no where.

7/10 chapter
How would you feel if Tama tames Ulti and Page One in the next chapter?:queenhear:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
How would you feel if Tama tames Ulti and Page One in the next chapter?:queenhear:
:queenmeme:

(I'd like it 'cause that means Page1 & Ulti will play a bigger role in the arc. I'd hate it 'cause that makes them slaves to a toddler...)
You were saying? :myman:

If anyone sees the edit with today's date they'll know u changed it. Checkmate :endthis:
Oh no! You've been hacking my account since last November?!

Post automatically merged:

TAC + Yamato= pure disgust
let us block mods
I'd have no one to talk to then...

Let's assume healthy Perospero which is strongest Veteran ~ healthy Sasaki which is higher level Flying Six.

Now Perospero is crippled so Sasaki >~ Crippled Pero.

And Carrot using her once in a month powerup going against crippled Pero alone, yet still needs Wanda's backup, Wanda who will go Sulong too soon.

Meanwhile Yamato alone, faced healthy Sasaki and his whole division, and she still has to protect 2 injured deadweights.

But but Sulong Carrot > Yamato @Awaken Fruit

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Let's assume healthy Perospero which is strongest Veteran ~ healthy Sasaki which is higher level Flying Six.

Now Perospero is crippled so Sasaki >~ Crippled Pero.

And Carrot using her once in a month powerup going against crippled Pero alone, yet still needs Wanda's backup, Wanda who will go Sulong too soon.

Meanwhile Yamato alone, faced healthy Sasaki and his whole division, and she still has to protect 2 injured deadweights.

But but Sulong Carrot > Yamato @Awaken Fruit
Topi comes in throws the bait and watches the thread burn lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.