Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter also confirms that Perospero is Carrot / Wanda's match this arc

Still remember when some people were trying to deny this. Not like i didn't warn people about it

:endthis:
The following matchups are so obvious:

Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti
Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero
Robin, Franky, and Brook vs Black Maria, Sasaki, and Who’s Who

Maybe Oda could have Yamato, a future SH, actually beat Sasaki and make Franky take out the remaining Numbers instead, but I think that Sasaki is too much below Yamato’s pay grade. If Franky fights Sasaki, then I guess Chopper will probably beat the remaining Numbers. Jinbe vs Jack is 99% likely. Oda could go either way with Sanji/Zoro vs King/Queen at this point since due to Zoro fighting Kaido later, him taking the weaker Calamity would make sense

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Spoilers 995:
Marcos: I came to stop you BIG MOM.

Charlotte Perospero: Laugh out loud.
and says: Do you think there's a Navy admiral here for you to play with? or stop?

Big Mom: Santa patience looks at the level of the guys that ODA puts to fight with me, an ALMIRANTE level.

Marcos: I will not let you go aaaaaaaa.
Big Mom grabs, I'm the one who needs to let you go now ...:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Oda has completely lost the plot at this point.

He has no idea how to handle powerful characters, let alone so many of them in one place at the same time.

Marineford was already cringeworthy in that department (so many big players doing jackshit for the most part), but Wano really takes it to another level.
You're a fucking moron. Just because things aren't going the want you want them to doesn't mean it's bad writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.