Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird sanji is a cook who dreams of finding the all blue unlike zoro, whose dreams is tied strength and being the greatest swordsman. yet wanting to keep such very different characters on the same level sounds absurd to me
Because dreams =/= determination.

Sanji may want to find the All Blue as his dream; but he wants to protect his friends more than anything. His determination to keep those he cares for safe is as strong as Zoros determination to get stronger.

Because dreams =/= determination.

Sanji may want to find the All Blue as his dream; but he wants to protect his friends more than anything. His determination to keep those he cares for safe is as strong as Zoros determination to get stronger.
no it’s not
Sanji doesn’t train like zoro and isn’t gonna get a magic power boost to match his power. Zoro will be yonko level eos and sanji will not be on that level. Ni amount or crying over this will give him a magic power boost. It his determination was what you claim it is he would have gotten stronger without a raid suit

it's weird sanji is a cook who dreams of finding the all blue unlike zoro, whose dreams is tied strength and being the greatest swordsman. yet wanting to keep such very different characters on the same level sounds absurd to me
He is a cook fighter, we knew this since his first introduction tho.
You dont mess with his friends, he will always try to put you down if you do.
What is so weird? to be a fighter, in a fighting manga? Lmao dude. Do you even see wtf u typing.

The execs weren't rivals
And they were not as powerfull as Luffy G4 from that moment.
King and Queen are in the league of Katakuri and Luffy barely won against him 1 month ago while Zoro and Sanji has no feats comparable nor have fights with people comparable to a monster like Kata. They don't even had any fights with characters like YC3, a guy who already was a problem for Luffy G4 start of WCI and above his version of DR which is above Doflamingo who is above Zoro/Sanji from that arc.
It's pretty delusional to think for a Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen or viceversa after seeing all that evidence.
Tag-team are the most logical way, and more in this atypical arc.

I can make some arguments too xD.

PS: ofc Oda can ignore all that and make a King vs Zoro and Queen vs Sanji.:kayneshrug:

And they were not as powerfull as Luffy G4 from that moment.
King and Queen are in the league of Katakuri and Luffy barely won against him 1 month ago while Zoro and Sanji has no feats comparable nor have fights with people comparable to a monster like Kata. They don't even had any fights with characters like YC3, a guy who already was a problem for Luffy G4 start of WCI and above his version of DR which is above Doflamingo who is above Zoro/Sanji from that arc.
It's pretty delusional to think for a Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen or viceversa after seeing all that evidence.
Tag-team are the most logical way, and more in this atypical arc.

I can make some arguments too xD.

PS: ofc Oda can ignore all that and make a King vs Zoro and Queen vs Sanji.:kayneshrug:
You are missing the point of the rivalry pattern. Could I be wrong? Of course I can, Oda can go any direction

But it's heavily hinted. This is what I think will happen based off the hints

I agree with the powerscaling justification, Ive made that argument the whole time. It makes 0 sense

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Neither zoro or killer were at full power but zoro being starving isn't really true

Tho he probably did have some light diarrhea from before like bepo and kinemon

Still killers attack probably/hopefully did more to put zoro to sleep for both their sakes
why do you always chat shit ?

the sfx from both their stomachs is identical and no it doesnt mean diarrhea

A

admiralfanboy69420

Magellan is not Admiral-tier. Magellan has not shown Haki abilities or any combat prowess beyond his devil fruit. He got baby-shaked by much weaker pre-timeskip Blackbeard pirates the second time they fought

You are missing the point of the rivalry pattern. Could I be wrong? Of course I can, Oda can go any direction

But it's heavily hinted. This is what I think will happen based off the hints

I agree with the powerscaling justification, Ive made that argument the whole time. It makes 0 sense
Zoro + someone else vs King and Sanji + someone else vs Queen.
No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.