Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
--------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 996 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 996 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 996 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
One Piece Chapter 996 Spoilers
Thanks to korean leaks and Redon
* ์ œ๋ชฉ "์ตœ๊ฐ•์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ์„ฌ"

* ํƒ€๋งˆ&์ฝ”๋งˆ์ด๋ˆ„๊ฐ€ ์šฐ์†๊ณผ ๋‚˜๋ฏธ ๋ฐ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ํŠ. ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ์™”๋ƒ๋Š” ๋‚˜๋ฏธ์˜ ์งˆ๋ฌธ์— ํƒ€๋งˆ๊ฐ€ "์ ์˜ ๋ฐฐ๋ฅผ ์–ป์–ดํƒ€๊ณ "๋ผ๊ณ  ๋‹ตํ•จ.

* ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  v s ์‚ฌ์‚ฌํ‚ค ๋Œ€์น˜ing (์œ„ ๊ทธ๋ฆผ ํฌํ•จ. ์•ผ๋งˆํ† ๋„ ์šฉ ์—ด๋งค ๋จน์€ ๊ฒƒ์œผ๋กœ ์ถ”์ •.. )

* ํ”„๋ž‘ํ‚ค ์žฅ๊ตฐ์ด ํ•ซ์ฑ ์—๊ฒŒ ์ซ“๊ธฐ๋ฉฐ ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณณ์œผ๋กœ ๋„์ฐฉ.

* ํ•ซ์ฑ ๊ฐ€ ํœ˜๋‘๋ฅธ ๋ฐฉ๋ง์ด์— ๋ฐ”๋‹ฅ์ด ๋šซ๋ ค์„œ ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์ผํ–‰ ์•„๋ž˜๋กœ ๋„์ฃผ.

* ๋กœ๊ฐ€ ์ง€ํ•˜์—์„œ ํฌ๋„ค๊ทธ๋ฆฌํ”„ ๋ฐœ๊ฒฌ. ๋กœ๋นˆ์—๊ฒŒ D์˜ ์ผ์กฑ์ž„์„ ๋ฐํžŒ ๊ฒƒ์„ ํšŒ์ƒ. ๋นจ๊ฐ„ ๋Œ์„ ์ฐพ์•„์•ผ ํ•œ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ค‘์–ผ๊ฑฐ๋ฆผ.

* ์นด์ด๋„ v s ์•„์นด์ž์•ผ ์‚ฌ๋ฌด๋ผ์ด

* ์˜ฅ์ƒ์œผ๋กœ ํ–ฅํ•˜๋Š” 2์ธต์˜ ๋ฃจํ”ผ&์ง•๋ฒ &์ƒ๋””. 3์ธต์—์„œ ๋“ค๋ ค์˜ค๋Š” ๋ธ”๋ž™๋งˆ๋ฆฌ์•„&๊ธฐ๋…€๋“ค์˜ ์—ฐํšŒ ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์— ์ƒ๋””๊ฐ€ ๋ˆˆ ๋ถ€๋ฆ…๋œจ๋ฉฐ ๋ฐ˜์‘.

* ๋‹ค์Œ ํ™” ํœด์žฌ ์•„๋‹˜.

ํ•„ํ„ฐ์— ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์–ผ๊ตด์ด ์‹ ๊ฒฝ์“ฐ์ด๊ฒŒ ๊ฐ€๋ ค์ ธ์„œ ์ € ๋ถ€๋ถ„๋งŒ a4์— ๊ทธ๋ ธ๋˜ ๊ฑฐ ํ•„ํ„ฐ ์—†์ด ๊ฐ™์ด ๋”ฐ๋กœ ์˜ฌ๋ ค์š”.

- One Piece Chapter 996 Title "The island of the strongest."
- Tama and Komachiyo take out Usopp and Nami.
- Nami asks Tama how she comes, Tama replys "In a enemy ship".
- Yamato Vs. Sasaki.
- Yamato is transforming in something like a dragon (picture 2).
- Franky Shogun arrives with Hatcha.
- The floor is destroyed by Hatcha, so Yamato can escape with Momonosuke and Shinobu.
- Law found a Poneglyph.
- Robin asked him to find a red one to reveal the meaning of D.
- Kaido Vs. Red Scabbards.
- Luffy, Jinbe and Sanji are in 2nd floor heading to the dome/rooftop.
- At the end of the chapter, Sanji reacts to Black Maria voice in the 3rd floor.

- No break next week.

Last edited:
- Law finds the road poneglyph in the basement. He recalls mentioning being a part of the D clan to Robin and how he'll find the poneglyph.
Post automatically merged:

Franky being chased by Hacha, falls into the floor that Yamato and Sasaki were fighting on (something is mentioned about a dragon devil fruit here but not sure if referring to Yamato or Sasaki?!)
Post automatically merged:

- Luffy, Jinbei and Sanji make their way to the third floor when Sanji is distracted by Black Maria and her female groupies.

Indeed no break next week.

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 996: "Island of the strongest".

In the cover, Blackbeard is brushing his teeth with a hippo.

Tama runs away on Komachiyo, along with Nami and Usopp on its back. Tama explains that she came here on "an enemy's ship", but gives no further explanation. Nami is fine, Usopp is conscious but he can't talk properly.

Hihimaru (the baboon) appears and blocks Page One, who is chasing Komachiyo. Tama tells Hihimaru to help to stop the enemy for 3 minutes. Nami says the baboon won't stand a chance against Page One and Ulti. Tama replies.

Tama: "Don't look down on us! We came here to fight as samurai!!"

Cut to Yamato. She can't fight properly becouse she has to block bullets from hitting Momonosuke. Shinobu asks Yamato something.

Shinobu: "If you are a samurai, then make a decision. Take Momonosuke-sama and leave me here!"

Yamato: "Kouzuki Oden would never do such a thing."

Sasaki sees that his Armored Troop has lost a lot of men, so he prepares to join the fight himself. Sasaki grabs his sword but then Yamato starts to transform. Her teeth become sharp and there's a growl coming from her mouth. Sasaki seems shocked to see it.

But at that moment, Franky Shogun runs into the scene followed by Haccha. Haccha hits the floor and it collapses. Yamato takes this chance and grabs Momonosuke and Shinobu, then she jumps down below.

Yamato says to Franky that she is leaving Sasaki to him, since Luffy ordered her to protect Momonosuke. But when she's falling in midair, Yamato uses attack "Narikabura", sending a powerful shockwave from her kanabo that knocks out Haccha in one attack. Then she talks with Momonosuke.

Yamato: "You have to live on. The one who will bring this world to its dawn... is you!!"

Cut to underground 2nd floor of Onigashima. Law cuts through Kaidou's men and reaches a Poneglyph. It seems this one isn't a red Poneglyph. Law thinks back to a conversation with Robin.

Law revealed his real name (Trafalgar D. Water Law) to Robin since he thinks she may know the meaning of โ€œDโ€. However Robin said him that she doesn't know it either, but she's also interested in finding out. Robin told him the only way to know the meaning would be to obtain the red Poneglyphs, which means they need to take down the Yonkou.

Law stands in front of the Poneglyph, thinking about Corazon's words (โ€œDโ€ are the God's natural enemy) and murmurs to himself.

Law: "Cora-san, I really want to know the true meaning of this unfortunate fate..."

Cut to 3rd floor of Onigashima, Kid is running up to the roof with Killer. Kid assembles all metals he found in the castle, so now he has a massive pile of metal parts attached to his arm. Kid asks Killer if this is too much.

Killer: "We are up against the world's strongest pirate. Too much preparation isn't a bad thing!"

Cut to the top floor of Onigashima. Kaidou is beating the Red Scabbards with his kanabo. They put up a fight but all of them are bloodied.

Cut back to the main stage of Onigashima. Big mom flies back into the room, everyone panics. But Big Mom says.

Big Mom: "Don't worry. I only have business on the top floor, where Kaidou is."

Chapter ends in the 2nd floor. Luffy's group is about to reach the stairs to the 3rd floor. Sanji suddenly hears the sound of a woman coming from third floor, she is screaming and playing "yoi de wa nai ka" (ใ‚ˆใ„ใงใฏใชใ„ใ‹ that means "That's OK" or "No problem").

Someone is pulling the woman kimono's obi off, Sanji is shocked...

END. No break next week.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
???: The floor opened up!!!
???: Woah!!!!
???: !!!
???: Aaargh!!
Yamato: Oh! that's right!! There was something below!!
Yamato: Momonosuke-kun!! Shinobu-san!! we are gonna escape below!!
Franky: Momo!! Shinobu!! Are you both okay!? Did you get captured!?
Momo/Shinbou: No, she's saving us!!
Franky: Who are you!?
Yamato: Ironman Franky!! I'll be leaving this place to you!!
Yamato: I was (asked/tasked) by Luffy to take care of these two! (puck note: is my guess for this bit - it's cut off)
???: This bit is unreadable - it's cut off
Franky: Super~~~Leave it to me!!
Yamato: It'd be rude of me not to thank you somehow!!
Shinobu: Huh??
Yamato: Hold on a second!!
Yamato: Let me get rid of this dude at least... (puck note - sumin like that would be my guess - not really clear what was said as it is cut off)
*crackle* *crackle*
Yamato: "Reverberating Arrow"!!!
Hatcha: !!?

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Translation from reddit​
Luffy : hurry up hurry up !!
Luffy : what floor are we on now !!?
Jinbe : if we go up those stairs we will reach the 3rd floor !! And the rooftop is 5 floors high !!
Luffy : alright !! Wait for me, kinemon !!
Sanji : huh ? Did you guys hear that !?
Sanji : something coming from the 3rd floor !?
Sanji : what is...
Girl : kyaa
Girl : don-Chan don-Chan
Girl : isnโ€™t it nice !! nufufu
Girl : oh donโ€™t do that !
Girl : donโ€™t do.... Girl; oh my ~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.