Powers & Abilities One Piece characters : Strenght - Speed - Durability - Endurance - Observation

Why is Zoro so weak compared to Luffy?

These should be their stats imo:

Strenght: Luffy 8, Zoro 9 (Asura)
Speed: Luffy 8, Zoro 7
Durability: Luffy 9, Zoro 7
Endurance: Luffy 8, Zoro 10
Observation: Luffy 8, Zoro 7
We didn't see Zoro go all out yet :

Strenght : 9 because Strenght is his forte while Sanji forte is speed. From the start of One Piece, Zoro powerlevel is comparable to Luffy Powerlevel, but we didn't see Zoro using moves equal to Gear 4 yet.

Speed / Mobility 6 : because he have to be fast enough to compete with One Piece stronger characters but in long distance he is not very fast ( didn't catch up with Apoo for example and had to use Orlumbus help to cut Pica )

Durability 5 : KO from Killer attack, can't stand Hawkins nails, Zoro is not resistant

Endurance 10 : the endurance is the main character forte like Naruto in Naruto. The one with the highest will wins. That's why I think that at the end, Luffy, Zoro ( and Sanji ? ) will win their hardest battle via Endurance ( like Luffy vs Katakuri )

Observation 6 : Zoro didn't show feats, or I don't remember anymore.

You better add AP/DC, AoE, and overall rating too, but that's a good list tho

And how the hell akainu and aokiji speed is so freaking slow, even slower than Franky lmao
Concerning Franky, I forgot his Rhino-Bike 🦏 maybe a 7 or 7,5 speed points.

Fujitora got his gravity platform.

Akainu and Aokiji, well, didn't seem very fast when trying to kill a KO Luffy protected by Everybody.

How is Queen weaker than Jack?
There is not cumulative points because that don't work like that at all.

One character could very well be under his opponent in almost all his stat and still be stronger.

Like Mihawk for example.

We just know that his strength is among the top 3 of the verse but for the rest we don't know.

🤸

These scales are pointless, because most of those feats can be broken down further.

There's attack speed (Snakeman), movement speed (Kizaru), reaction speed (Katakuri). Then movement speed can be broken down into running speed (Gazelleman), mid range (G2 dash), or long range (Niji).

These evaluations are generally pointless, and even Oda himself is not going to be 100% consistent in feats.

These scales are pointless, because most of those feats can be broken down further.

There's attack speed (Snakeman), movement speed (Kizaru), reaction speed (Katakuri). Then movement speed can be broken down into running speed (Gazelleman), mid range (G2 dash), or long range (Niji).

These evaluations are generally pointless, and even Oda himself is not going to be 100% consistent in feats.
I think it's more of an overall potential rather than an average
Post automatically merged:

Nah, I think Luffy's observation is one giraffe/59
While Zolo's endurance is a popsicle
Ahhh, I see. That's how the mind of a power scaler works explains your suss comments in a few of the threads

I agree with you on the lack of accuracy lmao.

But this "little" accuracy has his benefits :

Saying that Sanji is faster and more durable than Zoro while Zoro has stronger Attack Potency ( an example ) is better than :

"YOu ALl Retards, my God Zolo is better than your Lanli sh*tleg"
"No Tru, Zoloser can't even beat Giftards"

Strenght : 9 because Strenght is his forte while Sanji forte is speed. From the start of One Piece, Zoro powerlevel is comparable to Luffy Powerlevel, but we didn't see Zoro using moves equal to Gear 4 yet.

Speed / Mobility 6 : because he have to be fast enough to compete with One Piece stronger characters but in long distance he is not very fast ( didn't catch up with Apoo for example and had to use Orlumbus help to cut Pica )

Durability 5 : KO from Killer attack, can't stand Hawkins nails, Zoro is not resistant

Endurance 10 : the endurance is the main character forte like Naruto in Naruto. The one with the highest will wins. That's why I think that at the end, Luffy, Zoro ( and Sanji ? ) will win their hardest battle via Endurance ( like Luffy vs Katakuri )

So you base Zoro durability off of how well he takes cutting attacks?

Even Luffy and Kaido can be hurt by cutting attacks

He KO'd from his stomach btw.
Also this list is pretty worthless.