[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I have role that can confirm itself mechanically if someone visits me during the night.
How much people does it apply for?
Hi guys ! Who are we voting?
I don't love this statement for same reasons I didn't love T-Peins openers in the S!Game.
This is remotely townie, putting pressure on a slot in order to get them to slip.
Luka - tbf this is a slight lean, but I don't see any content here. A lot of reads and a lot of posts about not reading this thread. That's scummy but he's been like that in the other game I've seen him so unsure read here
Please read my recent posts.

Day Two End Post
DAY TWO END POST

A second day battle for the favour of Captain Luffy and his crew resulted in a close fight between two hopeful candidates. One who was not scared to voice their opinion, whilst the other didn't have a single world to say for themselves. Not even a peep. The votes have been cast @Jesse Pinkman has been instructed they must...

...they look far from pleased, as they walk towards the edge of the plank before turning around screaming at you all.

"Buggy the Clown bows to man and doesn't jump when he is told to jump for I am the great pirate that ever lived!"

Out of nowhere and outstretches GumGum Punch appears from nowhere and connects with Buggy, punching him into the air and disappearing him over the horizon - causing him to leave the game.

You are Buggy [Alignment - Combined Pirate Crew]

Your role is: Godfather
As the Godfather you will investigate as Innocent to to Cop checks.

Additional Power:
You have an extra kill - that once during the game you can use. You however, can not use this ability and Strongman on the same night phase.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: You win when the Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

FAKE CLAIM

You are Carne [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Even Night Town Vigilante
During the even nights, you can using a killing actions as your action.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT TWO HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.