[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OR UNTIL ALL DECISIONS ARE MARKED AS FINAL ACTIONS
IF YOU ARE CHOOSING TO PERFORM NO ACTION | YOU CAN STILL MARK IT AS A FINAL ACTION

+ + +

One of the Fishmen that you don't recognize by name gets a little bit closer to comfort than anyone would like and they end up shouting at you all through the darkness. "It doesn't matter which one of you soft freaks win this battle, because if you dare invade Arlong Park you will be torn limb from limb and bend the knee to Arlong!"

Day Three Start Post #1
DAY THREE START POST #1

As you all wake up for what will be your third day battling for your chance to join Captain Luffy's crew you find yourself looking at a strange site. There is smashed and broken wooden littered all over the deck and blood spread everywhere. Upon closer inspection you realize there seems to be large teeth marks that have been left in the wood, only to realize that there is in fact a person that is dead and is twisted up in the material itself and that this is none other than @Naomi who is very much dead...

You are Gaimon [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Hider
You have been stuck in a box for a long time and it has now become part of you. You can choose to clamber into your box and then hide behind someone. You will be immune to direct attacks, but if the person you are hiding behind is targeted - you will die instead. (x3 usage)
[if you hide behind a Rare Animal - you will gain an extra usage. This benefit can happen only once.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

You all hear a voice from the shore that belong to none other than Luffy D. Monkey "Whoever killed that BoxBoy was either really cool or really stupid, because that guy was hilarious! I suppose there is no one to stop me from eating one of those tasty looking animals now! Gum Gum Yum Yum!"

Please Do Not Post Yet | To Be Continued

Day Three Start Post #2
DAY THREE START POST #2

In the commotion of a dead person on the deck, it takes a moment for you all to realize that there is someone else who is also lying face down in the water. However, in the distraction of the earlier death you are unable to get to the body in time and it ends up sinking down into the deep of the east blue. All you recognize floating on the surface is piece of jewelry that belonged to @Polar Bear - but there seems to be no means of identifying them further?

POLAR BEAR WAS ???

END OF GAME UPDATE]

You are Kabagorilla [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

Adjustment: You currently have x2 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game. However, if you are alive at the end of the game and have not visited Gaimon at least once during the game you will be unable to celebrate the victory with the rest of the citizens.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

Johnny from the recover boat shouts out loud "There is no way we are going to have any chance of finding any useful information about them anymore! Especially with fishmen swimming close by!"

Please Do Not Post Yet | To Be Continued

Last edited:
Day Three Start Post #3 [TRUE FLIP]
DAY THREE START POST #3

It has already been a tough morning and everyone is coming to terms with the fact that two fellow crew rivals have ended up dead, but it seems as though the killing game that took place last night was a very blood affair and that another body has been founded on the deck in suspicions circumstances. The body is found in a pool of blood with a knife plunged directly through their heart and you all come to conclusion that @Ekkologix has fallen.

You are Gin [Body Hunter]

Your role is: Serial Killer
Each night you can choose a target to kill.

Additional Info:
Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. You're target's flip will reveal your past identity, as you assume theirs.]

Additional Info:
If your target is in possession of any bread you will claim it for yourself.

Win Condition: You win if you are the last man standing.

You are Lionbuta [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

Zoro shouts loud and proud from the shore "If you want to impress you need to survive! Luffy doesn't care if you are a Citizens of the East Blue, a member of the Combined Pirate Crew or a Hunter! If you show promise you will join our crew and help us invade Arlong Park!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY THREE

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 18 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 36 hours.

- Dusk will start as soon as the countdown run down, as I will be asleep but will post the Day End Post when I wake up.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 3 Dec 2023 06:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For better clarification due to a grammatical error, a portion of this post has now been corrected.

Last edited:
I have been wrong in Mafia. I know, I'm a disappointment to our forum, to this sacred hall of correctness and town wins. I know I'm not worthy of life. I cannot ask for forgiveness, I can only hope for the luxury to forgive. People in life make mistakes, and that's okay. However, to make a mistake in such a sacred game is mafia is disgusting, wrong, and evil. It's frankly horrible how I tried to CFD from Jesse, the top wagon in which they were a LHF and there flip gives us no information. Now I know this doesn't seem like an apology, but it is. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. Please, I implore you, to not cast me aside like we do to indies. This is my final plea. Vote Lynch Luka
> I have my sus on Kiku He said Fuji as little sus but turns out to be he was town Pushes wagon on Tpein , ironic Teppein is her replacement slot . I see this post wolfy in nature . I would like Tpein to explain his thought but weir bow they were lynched by same person .
As a message by Jesse, this one truly believes that this spews T-Pein town.

Instantly, my POE for today is Orca / Melkor / Seatonnes. I don't like alot of Sea's posts from yesterday or the day before, as well as the vote on Melkor when we know Jesse flipped scum. Orca I cased and feels really fake genuinly, and Melkor I believe I also cased. I'm fine with going for Michelle today as well if they don't town tell. Such a good player as them should be doing much more than they are at the moment.

I think something to note is that Jesse did nothing to push Melkor, a CW at the time. This kind of rings that a buss is easily possible and I don't think we should be giving Melkor very much town credit. Still should give them credit however, which is why they're only yellow.

Also lmao first
Post automatically merged:

Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. You're targets flip will reveal your past identity will be revealed.]
Ekko changed bodies
I think ive spewed myself not ekko
we're ekko hunting bois

Wait, misunderstood the ability.
Post automatically merged:

We absolutely should have a closer look at these voters
What a coincidence, I strongly disagree. We absolutely should not. Jesse was LHF and Afk, there's not much reason for scum to buss there.
Infact, I decided the first person to even suggest using Wagonomics in this situation gains -5 town credit, simply for how wolfie of a suggestion it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.