One Piece Episode 1005 - The Power of Ice Oni! A New Version of the Excite Bullets

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kaido this episode basically

The opening's visuals and music are great. It usually takes me a few times to decide whether I vibe with an opening, but I loved this one from first viewing.

Great job on the ending scene. In a way, I almost feel bad for Kaido. He's obviously lamenting the old hag robbing him of a glorious death by Oden's hands. He'd let the scabbards kill him if he deemed it fitting for his life to end on their accord.

He'll keep chasing that "memorable" death like Oden and Whitebeard forever if he has too. I don't know if he'll ever view Luffy up to Oden's standard. He respects his potential, but, doesn't yet see him on Oden/WB/Roger/Xebec's level.

Was an okay episode. Definitely a cool down from last weeks insaneness. Jinbei destroying the gorilla guy was animated by Tomita and although conservative, had some cool layouts.

The final scene of the episode was great. Holy shit, loved the drops of blood that sprayed onto the ground before her arm cluttered to the floor. That was exceptionally brutal.

Next episode looks pretty nutty actually based on the preview.

Last edited: