One Piece Episode 1017 - A Barrage of Powerful Techniques! The Fierce Attacks of the Worst Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 114 76.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
Idk man maybe because you roll with sanjitards like Ndule, Pantheos, Rayan, etc..? By association you're one of them and not a true Kidd/Killer fan. Hence, the "pathetic".
:suresure: I'm a sanji fan coz I don't like zoro wank?.

During WCi I guess i was zoro fan or sanji hater since I was debating against Sanji

Zoro fans are pathetic
Post automatically merged:

It is what it is I guess my boy

True fans of the Five Monster Supernova don't go around organizing themselves the way some of y'all fake Kidd/Killer fans do but hey do your thing that boy @rerere and I are still here
You dont know crap

You're not even a kid fan as far as I remember
I've defended Kid since OJ times and till then nothing has changed...
years before you could even come herr label me as Sanjifan
The fact you think someone needs to wank zoro to be kid fan shows you're the one who a fraud. In fact you're a posthawk fan which means you're bound to be delusional already

In fact how do you even know me, I don't remember you but somehow you know me and think I'm Sanji fan

Last edited by a moderator:
:suresure: I'm a sanji fan coz I don't like zoro wank?.

During WCi I guess i was zoro fan or sanji hater since I was debating against Sanji

Zoro fans are pathetic
Post automatically merged:

You dont know crap

You're not even a kid fan as far as I remember
I've defended Kid since OJ times and till then nothing has changed...
years before you could even come herr label me as Sanjifan
The fact you think someone needs to wank zoro to be kid fan shows you're the one who a fraud. In fact you're a posthawk fan which means you're bound to be delusional already

In fact how do you even know me, I don't remember you but somehow you know me and think I'm Sanji fan
Always remember:

- If you clown on Zoro, you are automatically a Sanjitard in disguise
- If you don’t wank Zoro you are not a “true fan” of any of the rooftop 5

Lol

Zoro with the 0 hits in
Killer was right, he should have won. More nerfed as Kamazou
Zoro has the same amount of hits as Law. :crazwhat:
The biggest difference between them is that one is pure power and skill, can casually parry wind blades and no diff boro breaths while the other one runs from wind blades and depends on his DF to do what Killer does with his blades. :jordanmf:

I guess luffy red hawk could also kill kaido :josad: , and this us an actual manga panel so u cant deny it , same like u cant deny that zoros strongest attack could not kill kaido, that's also a fact, damn some of u are so delusional that its easier to argue with a schizophrenic then you :kuzanshut::milaugh:
Here's the answer if you can't see the difference between those two attacks:hihihi:
Luffy redhawk was so powerful it sliced the massive horn of Onigashima it also made BM scream her lungs out telling Kaido to dodge:milaugh:

wth happened to anime it looks so weird...when did luffy start speaking in a lower voice :lusalty:
I was expecting good stuff but the pacing was too slow for such a high-level fight...took away the momentum :lusalty:
I guess I will next see how Ashura is handled...Zoro's attack also could have been done better..felt so lame.

Killers attack did not make sense to me in anime too...he is just attack from sound some how :kayneshrug: