• 1/5

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Marco didn't even use his regen and king failed to make him bleed. Where was king later in the episode, I thought he was going to torment marco but man came out with no scratches.
regen for what? king putting his hand on marco's face? Marco had to run to go help chopper lol

regen for what? king putting his hand on marco's face? Marco had to run to go help chopper lol
If marco ran, why didn't king chase him lol, he had enough time for that.

But once again the anime showed that marco didn't make king get ko once, but twice.

No wonder the portrayal against top tier are different between the two.

Garbage tier episode, but at least chopper made queen bleed, showing queen is nothing but trash.
:kayneshrug:
he has not bleed and sanji would not fight zolo there they have clashed now and with adv coc from enma he has no chance against sanji like we see in chapter 1052 come back to reality

Peroroncino

β€Ž
If marco ran, why didn't king chase him lol, he had enough time for that.

But once again the anime showed that marco didn't make king get ko once, but twice.

No wonder the portrayal against top tier are different between the two.
king never got ko this is nothing but cope and why didnt king chase sanji after he knocked him out for several chapters? Quit the cope

king never got ko this is nothing but cope and why didnt king chase sanji after he knocked him out for several chapters? Quit the cope
What are you talking about man? Im talking about anime, if we go by manga king was MIA the whole chapter of 1007.

King said himself he was going to torment marco, why didnt he? why didnt he help his comrade out?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
What are you talking about man? Im talking about anime, if we go by manga king was MIA the whole chapter of 1007.

King said himself he was going to torment marco, why didnt he? why didnt he help his comrade out?
so you have no panels or nothing you just assumed he was ko'd to cope? i thought so

:suresure::suresure:someone at toei genuinely despises marco

Base king folded him while he was in hybrid form without breaking a sweat

Base queen casually cut the strongest attack he showed so far without even using haki

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Feel bad for you buddy, tell me what king was doing while queen was getting choked, I'll wait.

Yeah, but when it comes to fighting he does, which is why he helped queen with marco
dunno probably looking for him after marco ran away

Peroroncino

β€Ž
King is the one who took marco to that destination, so you're telling me the right hand man of the captain who owns ongiamisha, doesnt know wheres hes at?

"Im going to torment you to my heart content"

Marco walks away with no damage πŸ˜‚
so? Queen was the one attacking sanji when he ran away too.
You just make assumptions like king was ko'd with no proof and pretend they are true.