Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
so? Queen was the one attacking sanji when he ran away too.
You just make assumptions like king was ko'd with no proof and pretend they are true.
Why do you keep bringing up manga on the anime section. and queen has nothing to do with king for what im talking about. Also im so confused when did sanji run away?

Anyways, the man says he was going to torment marco to his heart content, marco is all of a sudden free from his grip and chokes queen, while king is nowhere to be found that should tell us something. Just tryna be a smart alex, its like saying nothing was happening in luffy v kaido because off-screen

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Why do you keep bringing up manga on the anime section. and queen has nothing to do with king for what im talking about. Also im so confused when did sanji run away?

Anyways, the man says he was going to torment marco to his heart content, marco is all of a sudden free from his grip and chokes queen, while king is nowhere to be found that should tell us something. Just tryna be a smart alex, its like saying nothing was happening in luffy v kaido because off-screen
oh i thought this was the headcanon section cause king wasn't ko'd in neither manga or anime but you keep pretending he was anyway

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Answer the question, where was king while marco got back, choked queen, let chopper transform into his beast form
did you watch the episode? He didnt appear so will i know? I definitely didnt see him get ko especially not after marco begged for his life

Mad Queen hype. Watch the anime add a section during the Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen portion where Queen fights against Zoro in a sword fight and overpowers him. :funky::funky::funky:
Like they added Queen vs Luffy and Zoro filler, I still remember how desperate candies were for some toei fanfic and what they got was King toying with judge's suit Candy, Lanji was supposed to shine against King and it was going to be epic, remember that! :kobeha:

@GoldDiamond liking racist comments from an alt, peak. :suresure: