• 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Zoro turned around and saw the man standing and was startled. LOL
Casual Kaidou hybrid without Adcoc in his attacks versus Zoro using Ashura at his max.
Very enjoyable episode, I liked the interaction of Kaidou and Zoro, but I still hate the coloring of the King's Haki being purple, I expected it to be black and red.

Law is truly Luffy's subordinate :suresure:
Zoro said our Captain again, he did the same thing when he saved Luffy from being eaten by Kaido, someone else in that rooftop is also a Strawhat. :risitavirus:

Remember when we said broken bones Zoro bested Kaido in an exchange, and y’all laughed? Oops 🙊
They're not laughing now, Asura Zoro has yonkou level stats. :saden:

I

Indigo

Very shit episode

Full of recaps and horrible pacing

Prometheus going under water to save Big Mom makes no fucking sense at all

and overall the animation was pretty shit

i would've given it a 0/5

but...

Zoro and Ashura moment are still goated :steef:

i love the parallels with the previous fight against Killer and the Onigiri

so this moment alone bumps it up again to a 3/5

:zosmug:

On last weeks episode discussion, some hater said Kaido's swing which had lots of aura may or may not have been as powerful as Hakai, so we can't say wether or not Law would struggle with it as much as Zoro. This episode Law's barrier gets instantly destroyed by one of Kaido's swings without an aura. Wonder what the excuse will be this time? Still will cope that only Zoro could stop Hakai :milaugh:

Good episode. Non ACoC Ashura nerfed Zoro did well against the WSC

On last weeks episode discussion, some hater said Kaido's swing which had lots of aura may or may not have been as powerful as Hakai, so we can't say wether or not Law would struggle with it as much as Zoro. This episode Law's barrier gets instantly destroyed by one of Kaido's swings without an aura. Wonder what the excuse will be this time? Still will cope that only Zoro could stop Hakai :milaugh:

Good episode. Non ACoC Ashura nerfed Zoro did well against the WSC
I wonder who that was. :ihaha:

Cry and wait for the mink elixir szn
We're waiting for the Judge szn.