One Piece Episode 1034 - Luffy Defeated! The Straw Hats in Jeopardy?!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Expectations

Back to reality
Holy crap, Toei totally butchered this scene lol.
I remember someone else saying the same thing but in that case it didn't mean much. :sanmoji:
How you kids doing tho, still telling yourselves that Oda would have Chopper outspeed and ragdoll King/Marco, the other WB commanders, the scabbards, etc? I would love to see Chopper smack the shit out of Katakuri. :watchout:
Chopper and anybody’s moms can outspeed King as long as King doesn’t have flames on his back.:sanjismug:

Chopper can’t outspeed Marco and Katakuri cuz they’re speedsters.

Interesting that this episode animation wise was outsourced. Quality was still pretty good. Impressed they actually 2D animated Kidd's arm, and Queen vs Chopper had a lot more background animation than you'd expect from an outsourced episode.

Holy crap, Toei totally butchered this scene lol.

Chopper and anybody’s moms can outspeed King as long as King doesn’t have flames on his back.:sanjismug:

Chopper can’t outspeed Marco and Katakuri cuz they’re speedsters.
That's the one thing Toei does need to be criticized on, usage of animation.... They use some of the best animation we've seen in the series on a Filler Scene for Kidd
but than when Its time for Kidd to actually get a Canon moment.

They do this.......

That's the one thing Toei does need to be criticized on, usage of animation.... They use some of the best animation we've seen in the series on a Filler Scene for Kidd

They do this.......

I heard that this episode was outsourced. If this is true, then you shouldn't fully blame them for that.

Toei might've had something to do with this though, so idk :kidwat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

They do this.......

Like I dunno what's Toei thinking tbh. Fillers is cool and all but like y'all need to focus more on canon stuff.