One Piece Episode 1034 - Luffy Defeated! The Straw Hats in Jeopardy?!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
That's the one thing Toei does need to be criticized on, usage of animation.... They use some of the best animation we've seen in the series on a Filler Scene for Kidd
but than when Its time for Kidd to actually get a Canon moment.

They do this.......

Yeah, it was outsourced, but TBH, I was surprised that it was still 2D animated, and that they even bothered to animate the individual parts cluttering to the floor.

I think the direction for the scene was perhaps a bit weird(the storyboard wasn't terribly original despite having some ambition), but I think this is more of an execution thing than purely a lack of effort, because I was surprised how much they actually bothered to animate.

Considering it was outsourced, I was pretty impressed.

If this is the standard for outsourced episodes, I'd be pretty satisfied with that.

Did you miss the part Chopper getting jumped dodging laser beams, and still embarrassing Queen?
Playing along implies Queen allowed Chopper to do that. This was happening on Queen's terms not Chopper's.
Dodging laser beams... At this point I expect every strawhat to react to those to some degree also its no longer impressive to the stronger strawhats.

Playing along implies Queen allowed Chopper to do that. This was happening on Queen's terms not Chopper's.
Dodging laser beams... At this point I expect every strawhat to react to those to some degree also its no longer impressive to the stronger strawhats.
idk Queen looks like he had no choice but to get thrown into buildings

Is he playing along here?

idk Queen looks like he had no choice but to get thrown into buildings

Is he playing along here?
This is just like Kaido screaming from that Momo's attack. Besides, Chopper admits to not dealing damage to Queen later on.
Still I was impressed by Chopper. He tried to protect the Samurai from both Queen and Perospero and they call him a pet.

This is just like Kaido screaming from that Momo's attack. Besides, Chopper admits to not dealing damage to Queen later on.
Still I was impressed by Chopper. He tried to protect the Samurai from both Queen and Perospero and they call him a pet.
I would like to think Chopper wasn't completely pointless, he damaged Queen hp. Chopper just sees how durable Queen is, that he seems to be completely unfazed after getting attacked. Obviously, Chopper had no chance but that not the point. Queen wasnt 100% after chopper.

People can't even comprehend the simple things. Queen is laughing (like in the manga), he's just chilling getting no damage from Chopper. He doesn't give a fuck about Chopper.
The only thing people need to comprehend is that Chopper is stronger than Queen and that Queen has no problem with Pedospero helping him.